~*~ Official BabyandBump Secret Santa 2018 ~*~ Chat Thread ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought the final bits today. Awaiting delivery for another, so once that's arrived I'll be wrapping and sending off!

I feel nervous about mine too haha. Will be posting mine on Monday! I still love this even though everyone hasn't been back on. There's so much pressure on people these days, people have less time, more stress, no money. Xx

Posted mine today, it was a complete ball ache because of contents which were supposedly prohibited but managed to sort!

Final posting dates are 18th second class and 20th first class.

So exciting!

I've written all my Christmas cards and need to get them posted ASAP!

Posted mine today, it was a complete ball ache because of contents which were supposedly prohibited but managed to sort!

Final posting dates are 18th second class and 20th first class.

Posted mine today and she wanted a full on itinerary of exactly what was inside! I’ve never known that before!

Posted mine today and she wanted a full on itinerary of exactly what was inside! I’ve never known that before!

Yeah! Then I was being questioned whether or not the stuff exceeds certain capacities and I was like I have no idea lol. Literally had to google and show the woman what was inside with descriptions!

Yeah! Then I was being questioned whether or not the stuff exceeds certain capacities and I was like I have no idea lol. Literally had to google and show the woman what was inside with descriptions!
They usually just ask for a general idea of what’s inside but she wanted every last detail.

Smartie... interested in what your gift is for such interegation at the post office lol

They probably think I'm dealing cyanide haha.

My gifts aren't dangerous in the slightest so you're safe SS :haha: nor can they break (even if it did leak which it can't, it would be sealed) so I don't see why they went all FBI on me. Felt like poking the woman in the eye.

Hahaha. Mines sorted too though I’m not telling if I’ve posted or not as I’m too detective and will look at post dates on my parcels sticker to find out who it may be off :haha: don’t want anyone doing that with mine lol x

I’ve got a right story to tell about mine after Christmas when my SS knows who it’s from! Nightmare!

Exciting! Can't wait to see who got who and what these mysterious gifts are :)

Mine arrived at the weekend :happydance: Thank you secret Santa, can't wait to open it x

Are we going to have some naughty listers like last year opening early?!

LOL! I haven't received mine yet but I'm going to save it for Christmas day when I do :)

I think I’ll probably wait now! I don’t have mine yet.
Last year I got mine pretty early on in December maybe even November and couldn’t hang on that long haha! But I’m sure I can hang on a few days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back