Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

thanks nqs i hope its an implantation dip looks diff to my other charts!

i no i had to check my temp out twice but having such a strange weird feeling last night i thought af was going to happen with full force ( like a scraping feeling) not pleasent at all.....

just had my induction at the gym but was very careful just incase fx , i paid £35 joining fee the other day and have a 6 month contract of £14.95 each month as i didnt think this cycle would come to much especially with the 2 low temps so guess just wait and see! i had to do something to help shift the pounds as u never no when ur going to get the big :bfp:

not sure when to test..i dnt want to see a bfn so might wait till after the test date on ff! last cycle i had a 9day lp so im hoping its more like my normal 14/15 lp or 9months long would be lovely for my birthday xx

thanks ladies for ur comments... have been feeling a bit sorry for myself the last few days xxx

when u testing giggles?

Thanks nqs, hugs. And i agree with you - Shell your chart looks great!!!

No change as the day as gone on. I have managed to keep myself busy though. Had to to take my mind off my mouth too. Had two teeth pulled on Monday and I am still hurting lots. Trying to take minimal pain medication too. Chilling out now with my diet coke lol.

Omg omg omg I tested this morning at got my bfp ladies, I'm so happy but so scared too . Xxxx

will try and post pics later

Oh wow congratulations Shell!!!! How exciting for you!!
I am not sure how to upload photos, never done it lol

Although I think if you go to Advanced Reply, then click on the little yellow box that looks like it has mountains in it. You can put the url to a phot in there. I guess that works if you use photobucket or something similar.

Ok so messing about here, I tried clicking on the paperclip thing and picked a photo, then selcet upload. When it uploaded I closed the box expecting the pic to be attached lol. It wasn't so I clicked the arrow next to the paper clip and there was the pic I uploaded I clicked on it and ....

LoveBugCongrats.jpg

I thought it was just right for you!
:hugs:

Man, it's ten til 4(AM) here and I was really wanting to check out that BFP before I went to sleep!

I hate the 2ww also. It seems to drag. Although I have tried to make myself busy and not think about it at all - lol not that that is easy ROFL.
Hope the next week goes faster for you.

I knew it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a feeling but didn't say just incase I jinxed it lol

wohoooooooooooooooooooo Xshell... ur PREGNANT :) :happydance:

I'm so happy for you babe :cloud9: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

Pics................ ???

i dont know how to upload on here i took one using my camera on my laptop but dont knoww how to get it on here

thanks ladies i realy carnt believe it!

xxxxxx

i so hope giggles , nqs and lilfrog joins us soon and im not going anywhere either im staying with u all ....uve all been so supporting and i know ive got a scarey journey ahead of me!!

off to docs tomo to ask for another blood test this time hcg and progestrone as it will be another wk before my other comes back and im praying he lets me stay on metformin till im 12 wks............ xxxx

I think it's a very nice BFP lol very good lines for 10dpo (is that right ?)... and I also think u need a bump buddy (can I ? can I ? can I ?) hehehe... that BFP has made my day honey :)

im 12dpo today edd 31st may 2011 near oh's bday

thanks for the lovely comments ..........

yeh u sure can be my bump buddy ....u all wont be long behind me im sure.

i just hope its a sticky one this time

i used superdrug 10hcg one and and ic 10hcg but the ic is very faint but then again there cheap! im so nervous i keep going loo lol

Oh my god....ohmygod ohmy god oh my god....

c7d97e87f06a__1284897821000.jpeg

HOLY CR*P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! excuse my language i go away for my wedding anniversary and come back theres 2 new BFP'S!!!!!!!!

HUGE CONGRATS XSHELL YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! im so happy for you im in tears - sad hormonal pregnant lady sorry lol

Dekerlady!!!! wow!!!! fantastic hun huge congratulations to you too!!!!

Oh god im so happy now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->