Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

Thanks shells and congrats derkerlady wow this thread is sooo lucky

xxxxxx

wow!!!:happydance::happydance: congrats derkerlady and xshell... what can i say dear. i am sooo happy for you. :hugs: you have been hanging in there just waiting it out.. but i did tell you never say never. shell's showed us that even when we think the witch is coming, you can get your miracle!!:thumbup:

now it's just up to me, nqs and giggles.. but we will join you all soon!! happy and healthy 9 months to you both and i do hope you stay around awhile!:hugs:

It is my testing day tomorrow if :witch: doesn't find me today. Usually I have a LP of 12 days and today is 13 dpo, the day :witch: does find me. Going off my body, I am sure she will :-( ... it is just the little things I notice before I am due on and I am so sure that I haven't bought a test yet!

I have a meeting this morning lol just waiting on being told what time. I did know but lost everything out my phone ROFL.

Well I should get going and jump in the shower before my day really starts or I get told the meeting is soon and I have no time for shower.

Will be back :)

Congratulations Dekerlady :)

Giggles... good luck for tomorrow hunny... 3 in a row, wow that would be amazing :)

xxx

i'm pretty sure i'm out again this cycle.. :dohh: once again i got sick right around ov time. only this time it was the flu. spent all night in the bathroom vomiting so bd'ing went right out the window.. :dohh: oh well.. gotta keep up the pma that it will happen soon..

and with all the luck this thread is getting i may be in good shape for next cycle!!:winkwink:

I haven't bought a test. I am convinced I am out. Even though :witch: was meant to show today and hasn't, (TMI) when I wiped tonight there was a bit of brown and I am cramping a little at the moment.

Sorry you got sick again lilfrog. Hope you are feeling better now.

:hugs: and :dust:

Well :witch: still hasn't shown, so going off my charting I am a day late. Usually she finds me at 13dpo and that was yesterday. I have nothing when I wipe, no symptoms either. Leaving it till Thursday now and testing then. Unless the :witch: does eventually find me.

:hug: and :dust:

QUOTE=giggles.;6978386]Well :witch: still hasn't shown, so going off my charting I am a day late. Usually she finds me at 13dpo and that was yesterday. I have nothing when I wipe, no symptoms either. Leaving it till Thursday now and testing then. Unless the :witch: does eventually find me.

:hug: and :dust:[/QUOTE]

:test::test::test::test::test::test:[

:hugs:

good luck girls.... test test test lol....

My hubby has apparently got a suprise for me this evening ... sounds kinky lol he wont tell me what it is but i keep wondering ..... i prob shouldnt think this incase im getting my hopes up, but wether he has booked a gender scan???.... he did say my anniversary present would be a little late and ive not been told to 'dress' up do you think im getting my hopes up for nothing?? lol

Oh god i hope it is im dyein to find out... just incase send me some pink vibes please ladies lol xx

good luck girls.... test test test lol....

My hubby has apparently got a suprise for me this evening ... sounds kinky lol he wont tell me what it is but i keep wondering ..... i prob shouldnt think this incase im getting my hopes up, but wether he has booked a gender scan???.... he did say my anniversary present would be a little late and ive not been told to 'dress' up do you think im getting my hopes up for nothing?? lol

Oh god i hope it is im dyein to find out... just incase send me some pink vibes please ladies lol xx

Oh this is soooooooooooooo exciting.................... a billion pink vibes coming your way from me to you. Be sure to update us later, I will be waiting !!! lol

6DPO and I have a 'new' symptom (that being one I haven't already chalked up in the past 12 months :haha:)...

I feel as though I have a UTI, not painful and not stingy when I wee but a constant twinge really low down like where a UTI would be.

Another week to wait (if I can hold off testing........................... WHO AM I KIDDING !!!) I'm sure I will have tested by Staurday (10dpo) :haha:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

lol i may be way off the mark BUT he kept askin what i wanted for our Anniversary and i kept saying 'gender scan gender scan gender scan' lol he kept saying no but im thinking and knowing him it could well be..... oh i hope so but yet now i feel sick with nerves!!!

oh bless ya shells lol. fingers crossed for you hehehee.

Well I did test and it was a bfn. But no sign of :witch: 'yet' .... Still cramping a little and keep running to bathroom to check. Dread it each time I wipe. I think this is the hardest time for me yet. Usually I am on CD2!! I am in limbo land right now! Will wait till Thursday now to see if :witch: does show up or not. What a horrid place to be in. I want to know either way!!! *STAMPS FEET* I wanna KNOW now!!!! hahaha

nqs I have the same feeling on and off today, wierd.

wow... i am sooo excited for everyone!!! :happydance::happydance:
i know i have no real reason to test AGAIN this cycle but i am crossing everything for giggles and nqs!!!

and shell's~~ i am sending all the pink vibes i can find from the states!!!:hugs::cloud9:. i think it's a girl so hopefully it is a gender scan dh is surprising you with for your anniversary!!!:thumbup:

xshell and derkerlady~ i bet the shock still hasnt worn off for the two of you and how awesome would it be if nqs and giggles get back to back :bfp:'s right behind you ladies!!:thumbup::thumbup:

now i just gotta get my butt moving to get on the bd'ing train!:dohh:.
will be checking in to see how everyone is doing! :hugs: to everyone from this side of the pond!:haha:

oh and nqs~ i think we need to update the front page again!! :flower:

Hi girls

Yes my hubby did suprise me with a gender scan tonight i was on the money! and i am expecting another Boy! he is perfectly healthy :) i am abit upset that this is our last and we wont have a daughter but so happy all the same.... hope that doesnt sound selfish cuse i know you girls would kill to be where i am i will love this one just the same :) xxx

oh wow that was so sweet of hubby!!!! Am so pleased for you and no you do not sound selfish at all. There is always the possibility that the scanner is wrong :winkwink: lol

No change for me, I still do not know either way. I did spot a tiny tiny bit today and though here she is so put on a pad. But since then NOTHING! I mean what is going on for me?!?! I keep getting mild cramps which really do feel like AF cramps and tonight when I went to the bathroom I was convinced that the :witch: was here but nothing! This is soooooooooo frustrating! Surely a pregnancy test would have picked up by now if it was positive! I have never gone this far before - well since charting and noting things down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->