Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

I don't know what the hell happened but I took another test that afternoon (same brand of IC mid-stream that I dipped) positive everything since has been negative including digi. Guess that's that. What a freakin' let down.

I no clear blue digis r senstive I did one this morning and got 1-2 weeks thoght I might of got 3-4 but I didn't have implantation till 9/10 dpo as my chart shows. Best to use fmu Hun ... Try again 2 mo with fmu. .. Good luck Hun xx

Dekerlady, what day in your cycle are you?
I know that you can get false negatives, but you can't get a false positive.

:witch: is still missing, I am still cramping .... no idea what is going on but I still do believe it will turn up :-( . Testing again tomorrow morning if nothing happens during the day today. I have been temping for the last three mornings and my temps don't look great. I think :witch: is just taking its time this month. Messing with my head.

Here are some of little man....

https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/cap016.jpg

and waving....
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/cap006.jpg

and just to prove a obvious boy shot lol....
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/cap003.jpg

Here are some of little man....

https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/cap016.jpg

and waving....
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/cap006.jpg

and just to prove a obvious boy shot lol....
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/cap003.jpg

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my how cute and yeah lol I see he is a boy hehehehe. Thats ace, so pleased for you.

oh well back to CD1 today! Gutted, but also relieved that I now know! :-(

Giggles... sorry she got you :( big hugs xxx

Shell's... a boy !!! I would have bet money on it being a girl :( hope you're OK with everything... I know all any of us wants is a healthy baby but most of us can't help wishing for one gender or another (my wish is for a boy). Maybe this one won't be your last ???

Dekerlady... keep testing... you're not out 'till the witch shows.

Lilfrog, hope you're doin OK hunny (love the FB pics x)

BIG hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh wow shell's!! he is absolutely adorable.. :happydance:. i am soo happy for you. it's wonderful to finally see them "in person" if you know what i mean.:winkwink:.:winkwink:
giggles~ i'm soo sorry for you hun.. :hugs2: but we will get there soon!

derker~ i agree, keep testing.. :thumbup: and then let us know how it goes.

nqs~ thank you dear. i cant believe my little girl is graduating this year (well next year really):haha:. i'm crossing my fingers for you. and hopefully my next cycle will come quick so i can really get started on the bd'ing..:blush:

and xshell~ wow hun i am soo made up for you. already showing on a digi. that must be wonderful to see. we dont have any tests like that over here. we just get the digi ones that say "pregnant" or "not pregnant"

as for me... just waiting for this tww to be over. seems like it takes forever when you know you have no reason to test at the end of it..:coffee::haha:

LOTS OF SUPER :hugs: TO ALL OF YOU AND TO THE LITTLE BUBS THAT HAVE JOINED US!! :baby:

Sorry the witch got u giggles :hugs: fresh cycle for a new eggy to catch fx ur bfp won't be long Hun xxxx

Lilfrog how u doing Hun? Not long till testing xxx

nqs when are u going to start testing Hun?

Shells those piccys are lovely I so carnt wait to see what our little One will look like.

As for me I keep getting some light cramps they come and go been docs and he's booked me a midwife apptment for 2 wks time which I thought wud be to early as I'd be 6 wks... Guess it's something for me to look forward too! Il be glad when the cramps stop and beanies settled!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fingers crossed NQS and lilfrog for testing!!!

Thanks everyone he is super cute but then im bias lol..... shell im sure your bubba will be gorgeous!!! :)

Im ok thanks NQS yeh i think everyone had bets on this one being a girl too! i kinda knew deep down i was thinking another boy but so many tried to convince me otherwise but no we really are ok with it, it was the most amazing scan i fell in love with him as soon as we saw him, we would loved to have completed our family with a girl but i am obviously a boy carrier!! hahahha, altho everyone keeps saying to me including my husband 'never say never' but no truely this has to be my last one, hubby thinks i will change my mind in a couple years hahahaa!!...

Dekerlady, did you used to have another username? i reconise your photo im sure we spoke and added u as a friend before??... how did you go with retesting? x

No ma'am. First on here in late August, I swear. hahah. Never even thought to look for online groups to share and learn until August when we started getting mildly frustrated at the ttc schpeel.

Dekerlady, what day in your cycle are you?
I know that you can get false negatives, but you can't get a false positive.

CD 21 I spose. 9/10 DPO I tested up a storm for twenty four hours after those positives. but am not testing again until cd 26 if no af like I had said.

And CONGRATS one the peeter, shells. Hahaha! You're going to love that little bebe so much! Have you guys discusses names yet? Sorry if I'm behind I only get on every so often, we don't have web at the house, I go to a cafe to use it.

hahhaa its ok you just look like another user! maybe you have a secret sister lurking on here hehehehe!!

Thank you - we have a few names in mind there are about 3 we like but we are not revealing ;-) gotta keep at least one thing a secret!! lol
Im still getting my head around being a mum of so many boys, my hubby really does make me laugh he keeps going on about the 'next' one - if only they knew what we have to go thro eh? all this ttc lark, then the worry of it being sticky and of course the weight gain and childbirth.... he can swivel lol im not even thinking about another!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->