Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

Good luck notquitesure hope you get your :bfp:

looking like evaps at the moment hunni but its still sooo early!! i hope you get your bfp :) lets make it 3 in a row!! xx

Fx nqs ur bfp will show up in a few days xxx

lilfrog how u doing Hun when u thinking of testing?

right girls i need help with boys names.... our faves so far are:

Riley, Rowan, Joey, Jake and Leo....

Any more suggestions welcome!!! xxx

Haha... I would but you might pinch them lol :)

(Joseph is one of mine so far) :)

What are your others called ???

Fx nqs ur bfp will show up in a few days xxx

lilfrog how u doing Hun when u thinking of testing?

hey xshell! :hi:

i'm not testing this cycle. never got to dtd since i was sick with the stomach flu. but i'm holding out hope for the next cycle!!..

and again congrats on your bfp!!:hugs:

still not seeing anything yet NQS... still so early though!!! fingers crossed xxx

I like Jayden James thats funny cuse that was a choice when i was pregnant with Lucas but then a really good friend named her son that hahaha so we cant have it now!!! My faves at the moment are Rowan and Jaxon, middle name will be Lucas x

My new baby newphew is called jayden James it's a lovely name we haven't a clue on names guess we have plenty of time yet but we decided we dnt won't to find out the gender until the birth to make it special ....

I am not going to find out sex of baby when I do eventually get pregnant! I did with my daughter and I guess I am a surprise next time lol.

I'm doing ok, keeping me to me at the moment, trying not to dwell on things and trying to look forward to another cycle of trying. Have started temp taking again - hopefully that will help. :witch: is leaving me alone now, hopefully she will not come back for a long time!!!

Well going to check e-mails and go to bed, I have a busy household tonight because I have my friends two girls sleeping over and even though I tried to keep them up late I bet they are up early still!!

:hugs: and :dust:

My new baby newphew is called jayden James it's a lovely name we haven't a clue on names guess we have plenty of time yet but we decided we dnt won't to find out the gender until the birth to make it special ....

Jayden James is also the name of Britney Spear's 2nd son. it's a nice name.

I new with my daughter too at 20. Wks but we have a 3 bedroom house and our other room is lemon colour as were not tight for space in the house baby will have it's own room so that's why we dnt mind waiting to know the gender but when we try for baby 3 we would want to no because of room space etc...

I would just love it to be Xmas now so then I'd be well on in my pregnancy ... I keep testing and I'm doing my temp for another week then going to stop I hope lol . Because of my mc and I have pcos and on metformin my docs refering me to gyno care! Just waiting to here from the gyno .

i was so tempted to keep it team yellow but like you Shell we have 3 bed house my boys are both sharing at the moment but the baby will have the spare room and i wanted to know wether to do it blue or pink!... i use it as a wash room at the moment lol its got piles of washing everywhere its gonna be a squeeze we dont have the biggest 3 bed house but mike has already pointed out the boys room is huge and bunkbeds and a single will fit in there if we went for a 4th lmao!! what is he like!!! .... i said what about the fact we have just changed the car? i dont wanna be changing that yet again!!!

Derker how's things going Hun have u tested again?

How's the rest of u doing ?

I'm of for a family meal today as it's 2 years since my oh proposed to me and then oh is taking me out for a meal 2mo to celebrate my birthday as he's going on nites tomo! Oh has taken on doing more housework while I take it easy as it's early days bless him.

Hope ur all having a nice weekend xxx

Yes deker and NQS have you retested??

Shell have fun today hunni

I have totally fallen in love with a name now and im just working on dh as he is not keen lol but im not sure if it sounds ok need your opinon....

Mason Lucas - does that sound ok? i LOVE Mason and we have to have Lucas as a middle name as dh really wanted that for obvious reasons of our angel but does it go ok?.... i may change my mind again hahaha but i LOVE it at the moment x

Mason Lucas............. love it xxx

BFN for me today 11dpo :( not spotting though so that's a bonus, not testing again unless AF is late.

HUGS to you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->