Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

OMG my bump has grown overnight i swear!! i woke up to this this morning....

https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/SL374615.jpg

No mistaking im up duff now is there lol

awwee how lovely do you look with a bump shell's!:cloud9: hopefully that will give you some peace of mind..:thumbup:.

how is everyone else doing today? i'm getting close to ov time but my ticker is off. i believe i ov on cd16 not 14 but going to pick up some ov sticks and start checking on cd12 thru cd 17 just to be sure!:happydance:

have a wonderful week everyone!:hugs:

thats a lovely bump pic shells xxx

i recieved my first scan date for 28th oct il be 9+2 wks then so carnt wait to see my little bean.....

hows everyone doing?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great photo Shells, so pleased for you.

I think my cycle is messed up this time, I got a peak on CBFM this morning, probab ly due to stress and everything. After this cycle we have decided not to try but not prevent till after Christmas. My main reason being I don't want a baby in August and it be the youngest in school and struggle.
I am going to use this time to concentrate on loosing weight thats the - plan anyways.

I hope everyone is fit and well, thinking about you all.
:hugs:

Shell great news about a scan date!!! so exciting!!!

Giggles i hope your cycle sorts itself out hun

How is everyone?? how we all doing on cycles?

Im finally feeling kicks last couple days - such a great feeling he wont stop moving lil monkey!!! had a odd dream last night that he came out a she lol and i had to be put to sleep and when i woke up they passed me a baby all dressed in pink and i said - hey thats not my baby you stupid people lol.... turns out they gave me the wrong baby!! god it was awful lol my dreams are bizarre!!! xx

congrats xshell on getting a scan date... :thumbup: make sure you post pics when you can!:hugs:

giggles~ i hope things settle down for you soon.. who knows maybe by taking a ntnp approach, you will get your bfp!:shrug: make sure you keep us updated!:hugs:

shell's~ wow kicks already?:dohh: i really miss that feeling..:cry: but anyway, your dream made me giggle a little bit :haha:. mainly because we have all thought lil sprout was a girl. so i was thinking how funny would it be if she delivered and surprise it's a girl... but of course it not being your lil sprout isnt good. :nope: enjoy the tummy dancing!:happydance:

as for me~ not much going on here. trying to hold dh off on bd'ing until closer to ov time but not working so well. so now i just figure what the heck, let's just do it when we want.. maybe that will work?:dohh:

have a wonderful day and weekend if i dont get back in here before then!:friends:

Lilfrog,giggles, nqs any of u ov'd yet and hope u caught ur eggys! Hope u all managed plenty of bding!!! Xxxxx

i should be ov'ing in the next couple of days!!:happydance: no ewcm yet so i know it's still to come.. time to seduce dh for a few days!!:winkwink:

hope you are doing good xshell!:hugs:

and hopefully nqs and giggles are doing well too!:thumbup:

Still no sign of AF.... cd 42 last negative test was on cd 35 I believe.

I thought you ladies might appreciate this...
Sometimes this might just make us feel better, y'know?!

wow dekerlady i would try again or call the drs. that's a long time with no signs of af. and thanks for the link.. :thumbup:

shell's make sure you post us some pics of little sprout!!!:happydance:

as for me: well, managed to dtd last night and going to try again tonight. i'm just glad we managed to do it soo close to ov time. of course i dont know exactly when i'm ov'ing as i forgot to get some ov sticks!:dohh: but no ewcm yet that i could see so maybe we did it just in time.

good luck all my lovely ladies and hopefully we can get some good news soon!:kiss:

hey girls, hope everyones doing ok
Dekerlady i hope your body sorts itself out soon hun x
Goodluck to you lilfrog hope you catch eggy...
20 week scan was fine, exhausting!! was there 2 hours kinda ruined the whole thing cuse she was proper stressed sonographer cuse running so behind and cuse mine was such a 'detailed' scan it was gonna take longer so they kept putting people infront of me! was not best impressed!! ....but anyway we finally got in and took 45 mins and told me id have to come back in 3 weeks cuse he was being so dam akward (typical male) so she couldnt get all the measurements!... however did look fine but wants to be thorough! had a crap pic so wont even bother showing ya lol cant beleive how much he has grown though!! xx

glad you both are doing ok shells!:thumbup: and yes men are stubborn!:growlmad:

so ticker says 1dpo.. :shrug: might have ov'd back around cd15... had slight watery/ewcm then so who knows. :shrug: if i did that would be great cause i know we bd'ed on cd14!!!:thumbup: guess we'll see... :coffee:

hope everyone else is doing well. i'm off to take dd to the ortho doctor for her injured ankle.. hope it goes well.:dohh:

super duper :hugs: to all of you! <3

Hi everyone :hi:

hope you're all doing OK :hugs:

great news about you scan Shells can't believe you're 20 weeks already !!!

Lilfrog FX you caught the eggy this month

any news Dekerlady, Xshell and Giggles ???

well, I'm CD15 - not charting or anything so no idea what dpo etc. just going casual for now but DTD CD12 and CD14 so ??? maybe :happydance:

will pop in from time to time to catch up with you all

BIG HUGS :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hi everyone :hi:

hope you're all doing OK :hugs:

great news about you scan Shells can't believe you're 20 weeks already !!!

Lilfrog FX you caught the eggy this month

any news Dekerlady, Xshell and Giggles ???

well, I'm CD15 - not charting or anything so no idea what dpo etc. just going casual for now but DTD CD12 and CD14 so ??? maybe :happydance:

will pop in from time to time to catch up with you all

BIG HUGS :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

glad to see you popping in.. :thumbup: good luck this cycle nqs!! and yes where did giggles and them go?:shrug:

I'm still here feeling tired and very nauseous!! Carnt wait for my scan to come so I no beany has settled on ok. Heard bad news of my friend yesterday she was 13wks and went for her scan Tuesday to find it died at 8wks so she was kept in yesterday. They didn't want to tell me as they no what happened to me .. It's so sad and I feel for her I just carnt wait for my scan to be here now.

Lilfrog and nqs fx u covered the bding and u both get lucky this cycle xxxxxx

giggles how u doing Hun? Xx

shells glad scan went ok Hun and wow ur nearly half way! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back