Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: NQS :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Still chance babe...

How is everyone else doing? Dekerlady did you test again??? im dyein to know if you have a bun in the oven missus :happydance:

Thanks NQS i am gradually warming dh to the name hes beguinning to like it, if Lucas had no meaning id have picked a different middle name but we really wanna use it, its not 'ideal' but sounds ok dont it? xxx

awweee nqs i'm sorry... :hugs2:.!!

and shell's i love that name.. i think it sounds great together..:thumbup:

hi xshell~ have a good time with your oh.. hope you enjoy your dinners and have a wonderful birthday!

giggles~ hang in there dear our time will come! :winkwink:

as for me well, just waiting out this cycle and making plans for next one. my plan includes alot of bd'ing!!:blush:

good luck my friends!~ and take care of those little beans for us!! :winkwink:

hey ladies! how you all doing? Im still waiting to see if AF shows or not. Im 4 days late

Tested a bunch immediately following those positives. Still can't figure it out...I was only 7dpo at the time! I'm now..... a lot of dpo? HAha. I couldn't even tell you off the top of my head, but tested a couple of days ago and very plain negative. However I am on CD 26/29 depending on what I Call my start date and my cycles are normally 24-28 days with spotting beforehand. I haven't spotted or cramped in the slightest. But still negatives. My temps are back down though so I'm confused. Plain ol' confused. But next month it's going to be PreSeed time! So that'll exciting!

Shells that names lovely and very special to u both xx

nqs hope u get ur bfp fx for u Hun xx

lilfrog thanks I had a lovely birthday xx
hope u catch the eggy nxt time as u was poorly xx

giggles how u doing Hun ? Xx

as for me my gyno rang and told me to come of metformin yesterday so today's my first day off it I'm very worried my chances of miscarriage are now higher as I have pcos and now not on the met! My gyno booking me an early scan for 8wks as she knows I'm worried and I get to see the midwife on Monday so I have a few milestones to look forward too. I so hope this is a sticky bean this time!

well the evil :witch: flew in today.. a whole day early! :cry:
so on to cycle 13 i go.. hopefully this will be my cycle.. :winkwink:
my goal is to stay healthy until after ov time and get some more bd'ing done until then.. :blush:

hope everyone is doing well and try not to stress TOO much xshell.. fx'd for you to have a wonderful little snuggled in beanie!!:hugs:

giggles how u doing Hun ? Xx

as for me my gyno rang and told me to come of metformin yesterday so today's my first day off it I'm very worried my chances of miscarriage are now higher as I have pcos and now not on the met! My gyno booking me an early scan for 8wks as she knows I'm worried and I get to see the midwife on Monday so I have a few milestones to look forward too. I so hope this is a sticky bean this time!

I am doing ok thanks Shell, counting the days and monitoring this month. I will be CD8 tomorrow already, gosh this week has flown fast.

Try not to stress and worry too much. Keeping you in my thoughts!

well the evil :witch: flew in today.. a whole day early! :cry:
so on to cycle 13 i go.. hopefully this will be my cycle.. :winkwink:
my goal is to stay healthy until after ov time and get some more bd'ing done until then.. :blush:

hope everyone is doing well and try not to stress TOO much xshell.. fx'd for you to have a wonderful little snuggled in beanie!!:hugs:

Hopefull this will be the cycle for us both :winkwink: Wouldn't that be great!!! And for nqs too! Sending the pair of you :dust:

Shells, I love Mason Lucas. I think it goes quite nicely!!

Well off to bed for me, I am so tired tonight. Thinking about you all :thumbup: :hugs:

hi my wonderful ladies! :hi:

just checking in to see how everyone is doing.
shell's~ hope your little one is treating you well :winkwink:
xshell~ hope things have settled down for you and your little new bean and your trying not to stress about the met...:thumbup:
derker~ hmmm... i dont get the positive then negatives either.. but your never out till the :witch: shows her face.:thumbup:
nqs~ where are you dear?:shrug: hope things are going ok for you and you have gotten an answer by now..:hugs:
giggles~ yes we have to hold out the hope that we are next.. seems to be taking awhile but this thread just keeps getting wonderful little bubs so it has to be us soon!:happydance:

as for me~ day 2 of the :witch: and wishing she was already gone. the headaches this cycle are horrible and i'm finding myself on meds since she showed up uninvited...:haha:. but i shall push through and push harder for this cycle!!
super big :hugs2: to all my wonderful friends and sending lots of postive thoughts for all of us!!:baby:

CD1 today ladies... gutted.
Will catch up with you all soon.
***HUGS***

CD 30/33...Either way I haven't been having more than a 28 day cycle. Yellowish discharge today...

Still not testing, I got too many negative for me to feel like spending money on more feckin pregnancy tests but that combined with what appears to be very veiny boobs....has me wondering.

wow so she's late either way deker??? there is only one thing you can do...:test:!! but onlyl if you feel up to it. otherwise the only i can say is try and wait her out.. maybe you ov'd later? or stress. that will make her late. do you have plans for a wonderful fun filled trip coming up? because she will definatly wait to show until that trip!:haha:
hope you find an answer soon.

to all my other wonderful girls~ :hugs2::hugs2:

trying to have some me time today and relax since i'm waiting for the witch to move on..
<3 you all..

Hi ladies, how u all doing?

Lilfrog and nqs hope the witch leaves u both very soon xx
giggles hope u get plenty of bding to catch ur eggy! Xx
derker hope to hear of a bfp soon xx
shells how u doing Hun?

As for me my mums coming to have my daughter for the weekend so I get some me time as my oh is working all weekend . And my dd will love spending time with her nana. We haven't told my dd yet about baby but hopefully telling her in a few wks!

Have a lovely weekend all. XXXXXXX

Hi girls

Sorry been abit quiet recently ive been so busy!!

huge hugs to NQS and Lilfrog xxxxxxx im sorry she got you :-(

Dekerlady sounding promising keeping my fingers crossed!

Giggles get baby dancin girl ;-) lol

Shell, hope your little bean is behaving and not giving you too much sickness etc..... yet!!!....

Im doing ok thanks, bumps taken a huge growth spuirt recently 18 weeks 2moro! i feel like its dragging altho everyone else says its flying lol have my detailed scan on the 12th october and had a consultant appointment yesterday providing everything is ok with scan i can be discharged off consultant care till 38 weeks! so there pretty confident this baby is gonna be ok which is reassuring but me being me wont be happy till this one is in my arms!! i have a growth scan 18th Feb and they will decide there and then if to induce me, they wont let me go over or too far cuse i carry whoopers! lol x

Another day, no af. Two negatives yesterday one super light evap (on blue dye though). But by CD 31 or 33 I should definitely be having a positive if there was going to be one. I guess my body's just freakin' out this month. :-(

How crap. I'm 4-9 days late depending on how you slice it. Either way I'm noticeably late. GARGH I could just tear out my hair.

On CD12 CBFM says not peaking, not even high at the moment! So waiting on that.
Although stress levels are probably up as an Auntie has been given 24 hours left to live by Dr's. I guess my thoughts are with her rather than baby dancing. Will just do what we can this cycle. Can't do any better than that.

:hugs: and :dust: for you all.

On CD12 CBFM says not peaking, not even high at the moment! So waiting on that.
Although stress levels are probably up as an Auntie has been given 24 hours left to live by Dr's. I guess my thoughts are with her rather than baby dancing. Will just do what we can this cycle. Can't do any better than that.

:hugs: and :dust: for you all.

i am so so sorry giggles about your Auntie my thoughts are with you all xxxx

awww giggles~ :hug: i am soo sorry to hear that. i hope you are ok and take all the time you need dear. i've been there so i know what yoru going through.

to all the rest of my girls, have a wonderful sunday!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->