Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

Sending hugs to you lilfrog ((((( lilfrog ))))) I know how hard it is :-(

oh man Shell's what a nightmare for you ... fingers crossed that baby is here real soon, hugs

:hugs: to you giggles.. i know how disappointing it can be..:nope: but here's hope for your next cycle.:happydance:

shells~ hope your doing well hun and we get some pics of our first thread baby soon!!!
xshell~ havent heard from you in awhile. hope things are good and your enjoying that wonderful bump!!
nqs~ hope your dd and grandbaby are doing well. i'm still on the team pink side!!

afm~ not alot to report. just waiting on the witch. didnt even dtd but twice this cycle so i already know i'm out. if we had dtd around ov then it would be different but we didnt so i know she's coming but i'm ok with it, for now. :winkwink:

Sending you hugs lilfrog, I guess I could say you're not out until witch shows up but sometimes I guess you just know!
Fingers crossed for the pair of us next month.

Hang in there with me :)

Love and hugs

Waiting on hearing from shells and seeing photos hehehe

hiya girls!

Can finally announce the safe arrival of my lil man born yesterday 12.12pm 8lbs 8oz Mason Lucas, a rapid labour from first contraction to being born only 2 hours!! he is the spit of my youngest....

Heres a couple pics...

https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/189738_10150104992648358_505553357_6413478_1672258_n1.jpg
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/184388_10150105243453358_505553357_6415924_3607427_n1.jpg

aawwwwwwwwwwwwwww he is adorable Shells, welcome to our first baby on the thread. Congratulations to you and your family.

Love and hugs
giggles

Congratulations Shell, he is adorable and the hair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glad all is well xxxxxxxx

yay!!! congrats shell's!! he is quite the cutie!! you get some rest and take care of your {our} new little man!! btw~ he just missed being born on my ds's bday!!

nqs~ great to see you popping in.
giggles~ sorry your in the boring wait before ov.. it really stinks.

xshell~ how are you doing girl???

afm~ not alot. witch is due tomorrow so just getting prepared for her arrival. going to get some more preseed and some ov sticks just in case. i'm not going to try as hard and if i forget to use either one then oh well!!:haha:

have a wonderful day ladies!!! :hugs:

aww shells hes lovely im sure ur both very proud and glad to hear it was a safe arrival xxxx

im gd thanks girls have growth scan and gtt next thurs....... been having lots of braxton hicks and leaky boobs!!! only 4 wks left at work n so carnt wait as its getting to much for me now....

glad to hear the pma of giggles and lilfrog ....u both can do it girls!! i so carnt wait to hear u both announcing ur bfps :)

how u doing nqs?

take care all xxxxx

:wave: hi ladies!!! i'm soo excited every time i come on here and get to see pics of the little beans and now our first baby!!:happydance:

hope everyone is well.. :hugs:
i know i have said that i was going to give up and just not try as hard but i just cant do it!!:haha: i've been using ov sticks since cd6.:blush:.
somehow i will get my :bfp: no matter what it takes!!

good luck ladies!! :hugs2:

Hi girls

Hope your all well?.... sorry for being abit distant i have been very busy for obvious reasons with Mason, hes not feeding to well and dropped alot of weight so we are having to feed 2 hourly so im in desperate need of some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!! lol but he is worth it so in love hes changing all the time so in love xxxx

im praying you get your bfp's soon girls and to the pregnant ladies cant wait to meet your lil bundles too :)

awe thanks shell's.. :hugs: take your time checking in. we all understand you have your hands full right now!!:thumbup:

:wave: hi to everyone else. hope you are all well.

afm~ on cd10 and still no positive on my ov sticks.. not sure what's going on. nothing even close to a positive.. just started getting any type of line this am. so just gonna keep testing twice a day till something happens..

super big :hug: to you all..

WHOO HOO!!:happydance: finally got an almost positive this am on my ov stick this am and hubby is home from work!!! :happydance:

gonna get busy dtd and hoping for a bfp this time!! if not i think i'm gonna try some maca for myself next cycle!!

hope you are all doing well and hope you update soon!! :hugs:

Hi all

shells hope little ones doing ok and settled well xx

Lilfrog go get bding girl .... Go catch that eggy! Xx

giggles how's things with u Hun? Xx

Nqs how u doing Hun ? Any more news on ur grandchild to be? Xx

as for me I've found out last thurs I have gestational diabeties so have been to the clinic today and now armed with a blood sugar testing kit and lots of appointments. Baby is growing nicely and is breach at the mo be glad when she moves to give my bladder a rest from being beaten up!!!

Take care all xxxxx

yay lilfrog good luck catching eggy!!!

Oh Shell i had to have the GD test i was sure i had it but thankfully didnt i hope its not to hard on you xx

Everything is good here Mason is now starting to gain which is great! a few recent pics here of my lush lil man even if i do say so myself! ;-)....

https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/196856_10150114470198358_505553357_6493774_1775598_n1.jpg
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/188709_10150115504148358_505553357_6504198_5685425_n1.jpg
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/190107_10150115358083358_505553357_6502390_6051571_n1.jpg

awe "our" baby is sooo cute!!!:haha:.

glad he's gaining and hopefully you can catch up on some sleep now. :thumbup:

xshell~ hope your test goes well and you dont have gd. they thought i had it with my ds and i had to do the 4 or 6 hour test.. it wasnt very nice!!:dohh: but ended up not being a problem.
:wave: nqs and giggles!!! hope your all well!! gonna try and jump dh since he's home again today and i got a positive last night!!!:happydance::winkwink:

were is everybody???:shrug:
well hope you all are well. me~ i'm just waiting out the dreaded 2ww but not exstreamly hopefull. :dohh: the worse part is my dh is headed out of state in two weeks so if we didnt catch this time, it could be two months before we get to try again..:nope: oh well. i guess there isnt much i can do about it now!:winkwink:

hope you have a great weekend!!:hugs:

hi ladies!!! hope you are all well. havent heard much from anyone. :shrug:

afm~ i'm on cd23 out of 26 and didnt even realize it until today.. :dohh: no normal af symptoms except tonight i'm pretty gassy and cramping.. :nope: but that could be from my dinner since it didnt start until after i ate..

crossing my fingers that this is it but still not holding my breath!:winkwink:

hope to talk soon.. :hugs2:

:hi: ladies.. hope everyone is doing well!

it's awfully quiet in here lately.:shrug:

well as for me~ i think the witch is here. :dohh: it's not heavy or really like a flow and i still feel sick to my stomach and dizzy so i'm not sure what's going on. :shrug: guess i'll just wait it out and see if it changes.:coffee:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->