%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Thanks ladies so much for your support and love over the months:hugs: I hope I have been able to give some back

Katie - Grow little one grow:happydance::happydance:

AFM - My head is a bit of a mess at the moment I am waiting to start m/c number 6 and after finally getting hubby to agree that we try till summer (even though he refused the SA) then I fall pregnant earlier - (so in my mind I still have until summer to try - it may/may not happen and even if it did there are no guarantees it would go all the way:cry:) hubby doesn't agree with my thinking!

So I said to him last night as my last HCG was 35 (good news at least it is going down and my body is seeming to do what it should for a change) that I would wait until it was over and then we could resume - NO!!!!! he said we agreed last chance so I tried to explain we agreed we would keep trying until summer, so I asked him what is your idea - his idea is I go to Dr's and go back onto bc and forget all about it:wacko:

So he is off fishing this weekend (said we needed space) personally I think it's an excuse he can't deal with me - when things are great and on the up men can deal with us, but god help us when things are on the downward spiral they bolt for the door! As for me well I'm so angry and sad and numb just waiting for it all to start - I hope it is not as painful or as long as the last one (yes I've had a few) as I feel that will be just great!:growlmad:

So for now ladies until I get my head straightened and around this last loss (that started so well) and come to some decisions - I wish you all the best of luck with your upcoming tests and procedures but I am bowing out rather ungracefully from the threads - I will still write in my journal (as at the moment that's the only thing keeping me focused):cry: so please come over and let me know if you have any news to share and I will try and occasionally pop in here from time to time.

I'm sure you ladies understand where I am coming from and I really wish things had turned out differently:hugs: however after trying for over 4 years and all I have to show is 6 angels I guess things aren't in my favour:cry: but still I am not ready to give up - how sad is that:cry:

:hugs:

X

Sorry, garfie :hugs: I hope the mc doesn't drag on, and also that you can keep trying.

terri- is AF properly here now?

Terri - booooo for AF but that IUIs going to do the trick - I just know it. I'm just sorry that that evil witch messed with your emotions this month. TTC aside, I just saw that mudslide in Baltimore. So scary! Hope you weren't affected.

Rad - glad that you Od and successfully were able to BD on time although sorry you were sick. Has to happen during those few important days, right?

Garfie, Garfie, Garfie - my heart aches for you. You need to take this time to step back and breathe a bit. I think it's good that your husband went away (although I agree with you that men can't handle things the way women can). Personally, when I'm really upset, there's only so much my DH can do and I feel like he either just tries to make light of the situation or just doesn't know what to do. My suggestion is to give your DH a little more time before you bring up the TTC again. He just doesn't want to see you hurting again is all. Maybe just wait until your numbers are OK and then give yourself a full cycle to heal.

Anyway, of course we completely understand that you need to take a break from the boards. I'll come and pop in on your journal from time to time. Prayers coming your way for your healing, physically and emotionally.

Well, ladies, HSG today. The doctor gave me an antibiotic and some Motrin. Wish me luck!

kfs1-Good luck today with your HSG. Here's to open tubes!! :friends: I live about 10 minutes away from downtown, so I was nowhere near the "street collapse," but it sure is/was scary to see on the news.

Fezzle/Katie-Yeah, AF is here. I'm thankful that they aren't painful, long, or exceedingly heavy. So...in a few days, it'll be all over, and I'll be taking my Clomid. I cried when hubs got home. I told him that I finally got excited, and was going to take a test when he got home, but then I had to go pee, and couldn't hold it any longer and that's when she showed up. I'll be happy when I can't remember this TTC roller coaster and am just pregnant. *sigh*

garfie-So sorry...again, I understand you stepping back for a while. Let your hubs go on his fishing trip and have some time away because the break is probably much needed. Too bad we can't just leave our responsibilities like they do. :growlmad: He won't realize that you are secretly ttc until summer, and if you get pregnant again, great! We'll cheer you on with whatever you decide. I'll sneak over to read your journal, too. You'll be missed. <3 :flower:

At least she didn't make you waste a test, terri. I hope Clomid does the trick!

So had a scan this morning and now have 3 cysts - the one on the left (which I believe has been there for awhile) is now at 46mm - the other 2 are 14 and 12. Doc was on vacation, so he will call next week with an analysis - my guess is test again at the beginning of my next cycle to see if they are gone. Good thing I had already decided to take a couple of months off - so I am not devastated. This also explains the discomfort I have been having while BDing...

Moni-OMG!! 46mm??! Zoinks! They didn't see it before, or they didn't think it would grow so large? That is really scary. Do you have to have surgery, or they give you something to make them go away? Yeah...good thing you are taking a few months off. Maybe you should stop taking Clomid. These cysts are happening too often, it seems.

Garfie :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I know all to Well what u are going thru right now?? :cry:

Terri sorry for AF hope the Clomid does the trick!!!

Everyone else :hi:

Garfie - I'm really sorry you're going through this again. I'm sorry DH split for the weekend, but maybe it's for the best. Totally understand you taking a step back. We're here whenever we can help. :flower: :hugs:

Terri - Really sorry about AF getting your hopes up. A witch indeed. However, I'm glad you've got a plan for next cycle. Onward to bigger and better options!

Moni - Holy cow! So sorry about the cysts. Do you know what they're going to do about them? Glad this is happening during your time off. :dohh:

Kfs - Good luck with the HSG. Let us know how it goes!

DH asked me this morning when I was going to test. I told him over a week. He said why so long? I chose not to get into the biological answer and said it just takes that long before it would be positive. DH - Oh. That's a long time. Uhhh, yeah, it sure feels like it!

Happy Friday, everyone. <3

Moni-OMG!! 46mm??! Zoinks! They didn't see it before, or they didn't think it would grow so large? That is really scary. Do you have to have surgery, or they give you something to make them go away? Yeah...good thing you are taking a few months off. Maybe you should stop taking Clomid. These cysts are happening too often, it seems.

I believe it had shrunk to about 12mm at the beginning of the last cycle. As of now the plan is to just let it resolve on its own. I'll see if the doc says anything different when I speak to him next week. I am done with the clomid since the next step for me would be IVF - which is injectables not clomid - and I was only taking the clomid for the IUIs - I Oed on my own.

Garfie&#8212;So, so good to hear from you. I will jump over to your journal.

Terri&#8212;NOOOO! Damn AF. Seriously. I can totally understand being upset&#8230;.I&#8217;m not sure how you could NOT get your hopes up this cycle, especially toward the end here. I&#8217;m upset, too. Get past this crap, get on that Clomid and get that baby in your belly!

Erin&#8212;Hooray for your IUI completion, but sorry about the bloating. Has the discomfort decreased now? I wonder if the procedure sorta dislodged/shook loose some EWCM up near the cervix. But no matter, it sounds like that&#8217;s a good sign in term of your IUI timing!

VJean&#8212;Norovirus?! Yikes. Do they give you anything for that? I also had a question for you&#8230;.how did you find out the baby&#8217;s gender before the 20 week scan?

Future Mom&#8212;Ugh! Double ugh! I wish I could get you a time machine and just fast forward you a couple of weeks.

Kfs1&#8212;Aww, my Granddad&#8217;s birthday is June 16th, so that&#8217;s a special day in my heart. <3 And your appointment sounded so great!! They are moving things along quickly getting your HSG and scheduling the SA. I don&#8217;t know how to explain it but I feel such a sense of relief and positivity for you! Oh, and I just saw that you are getting your HSG today. Good luck!

Radkat&#8212;&#8220;Sex for procreation only.&#8221; Yep, I think we&#8217;ve all been there! Glad to hear your BD schedule was good this cycle and that it looks like you indeed Od. So, you, Erin and soon, kfs, are all going to be in the TWW together.

Moni&#8212;Yeesh, sorry to hear about those cycsts. Like Terri said, do you think the Clomid caused them? Are you prone to cysts normally?

AFM&#8212;Like a crazy person, I ran out to the Dollar Tree today and stocked up on cheap tests, so I can continue testing to watch for any line lightening. I got a third beta draw this morning to see if my numbers doubled again since Wednesday but won&#8217;t know the results for 24-48 hours. Paying $50 out of pocket for each test, but it&#8217;s well worth it for peace of mind. As excited as I am to be pregnant, the nervousness hasn&#8217;t completely subsided&#8230;.obviously!

I've only known about them since I started getting scanned and I started clomid at the same time. We'll see if I no longer get them. Not sure if it is the meds or if I always got them and just didn't realize it.

So, I have one blocked tube and either a polyp or fibroid (which I'm guessing is what it is since my FE mentioned it). The doc said this is problematic if the egg should try to implant there.

Feeling sad. :(

So, I have one blocked tube and either a polyp or fibroid (which I'm guessing is what it is since my FE mentioned it). The doc said this is problematic if the egg should try to implant there.

Feeling sad. :(

Sorry the results weren't as great as you expected kfs1....BUT! You only need one tube to get pg, so I am not giving up hope on you yet! Will they do anything about the polyp/fibroid? I don't know much about them... :hugs:

Katie, I understand your POAS obsession, and I promise, it does get easier. I actually have to remind myself to use my doppler these days. It will be nice when you are finally able to breath a sigh of relief, but you'll have a few more weeks before that happens!

I found out the baby's sex at 12 week because I had the Panorama test done. It's one of 4 or 5 genetic blood tests offered that take the baby's DNA from the mothers blood to look for chromosome abnormalities. Just one of the perks we get for being "advanced maternal age". Lucky us! Other tests that do the same thing are Harmony, Verify (sp?), and MaterniT21. It just depends on who your doctors office has a contract with.

I'm glad I found out so early, because I'm not going to lie...I did have my hopes up for another little girl (and so did DH!). So now I have some time to wrap my head around the idea of a fabulously perfect little boy...which is all that really matters in the long run, right? It really will be nice that we will have one of each at home when the Bigs are away at college. DH can do "boy stuff" with the baby and I still have my princess! I'm pretty sure girls are twice as expensive as boys anyway, so I am looking forward to the savings we'll see this time around! :haha:

Oh, and nothing for the norovirus. You can get IV fluids or a shot to stop the vomiting, but there was no way I could even ride in the car to go to the hospital. It would have been way to messy! I just toughed it out at home and tried to drink as much water as I could.

Moni-well it's a good thing you're doing IVF next time so you don't have to worry about those cysts anymore, hopefully.

Kfs1- I knew something was up when you didn't post this morning. It's ok to only have one tube. A lot of people still get pregnant and your miracle baby is on it's way, that's for sure. Now, what did they say about the polyp/fibroid? Can you get it removed? You don't need anything problematic once that seed is planted! It'll be ok. <3.

VJean-that's good to know that we can find out the gender early if interested. I'm team yellow all the way though. Hee hee. And yuck again about your virus. So glad you're doing better.

Katie- thanks for the kind words. I thought the fertility office was closed on Sunday, so I made my appointment for first thing Monday. The nurse called and said I need to go in on Sunday. Good thing I'm an early bird because their appts are from 7a until probably 9. I always take the first appointment anyway. I'm eager to get started. :juggle:

Kfs1 sorry about the news today but now u know what roadblocks to RUN down!! :hugs:

Terri GL Sun!!!

Vjean so glad u r over the bug and I know what u mean about wrapping your head around the idea of a boy!!!
But boys are Fun I just wish I got to experience both !!!

Sorry about the results, kfs! I hope they can do something about the fibroid.

VJean- that's exciting to know so soon! My OH wants to be Team Yellow- I want to know asap. But we've decided to wait to decide what to do when there's actually something to know about.

Radkat- I admire your efforts! I just have a cold and OH doesn't want to come near me right now! He can't seem to function well when it's just for procreation anyway- he says too much pressure (which is what happened yesterday morning).

AFM- I'm off to Wales today so probably won't be online but will be popping on to lurk and hopefully see more BFPs! I'm somewhere mid-cycle so just hoping I ovulate this cycle, and we get our timing right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->