OMG!! i dont know whether its an evap... please look!! **** :'( WITCH GOT ME!!!

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
Hi gals!! i just done this about 15 mins ago... took about 3 minutes to start showing... OH can see it but thinks its a dodgey test haha!! please look and tell me what you think!!

PT.jpg

Thanks in advance! xxxx :hissy:

Update:- I am now extremely confused... done another hpt with FMU at about 5.45am as i was bursting and didnt get must from it... i couldnt see a line? anyone got any thought into whats going on... im sad now :( lol!

xxxxx

UPDATE 6!!!!!!!! 22nd Dec 2008

Well today is my 21st Birthday WOOOOO HOOOO!! altho i am poorly :( was up all night with pain in my back, went to doc and i have kidney infec so on antibiotics.

I am now 1 day late for af and trying to avoid the :witch:!!! I tested yesterday and got a bfn... could this be due to having bad urine with having the infec? there was lots of blood in it? doc felt tummy and said it was really hard, i also am getting heart burn after EVERYTHING i eat, its horrible, has given me a sore throat. Getting cramps but not full af ones just really bad nipping and scratching pain :'(

HELP!!! lol

xxxxxxxxxx

UPDATE!!! WELL BLUDY STUPID DAM :witch: got me thismorning, and ooooh the pain she is inflicting is sooooooo cruel!!! what a weird, strange and mind boggling month this has been! thanks for all you girls who have helped me and supported me through this! bring on next month as we are going the whole hogg to get that much wanted :bfp: !!! Goooood Luck Girls!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TO me it looks like a :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mine was no darker than that when i found out:cloud9:

Looks like a BFP to me hun, congrats

WOW OMG!! i dont believe it!! i am due period in a week and half so im presuming its off the cycle before which would make me about 6 and a half weeks i think... you dont think it could be an evap do u? xxxx

i too believe its a :bfp: maybe test again tomorrow morning, wishing you loads of luck x x x

I would say it is a BFP! Congratulations!

xxx

Well Let's See BFPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP CONGRADS!!!!!!!!!

Crazy!!! (about being so far off cycle)...but, it def looks like a BFP more than an evap! Congrats!

looks like a early bfp hun, looks like congrats are in order

Nice pink line honey... definitely a :bfp:
Congrats!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back