Our Crazy General Rambling Chat Thread(Men in Leotards Welcome!)

Thought you ladies would like this

Attachments

• 385465_120350021408495_100152733428224_120539_1687964998_n.jpg
    385465_120350021408495_100152733428224_120539_1687964998_n.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 0
aww, hehehe thats cute!
garden statues freak my cat out :haha: Then again, so do zuchinni

Well have heard of curiosity that killed the cat but never the cat that killed the thread...............

hmm, cats usually like to play with their kill for a little while first.

:hi: everyone! Sorry I've been MIA... I have no computer and hate using my phone!

:sleep: I've been dealing with a baby that likes waking up at 4am and grabbing my face. Joyous.

I thought this thread had died! :nope:

Very glad it hasn't. I'm about fed up with BnB but I like you guys.

Whats up hun? Who has been upsetting you?

Just getting tired of the bitchiness, especially in baby club. My friend took some shit from the 'perfect moms' at Halloween, and it seems like you have to put a disclaimer in front of any of your posts or you'll get frowned upon and scolded like a petulant child...and even then you still do a bit! If you don't do things just their way, they make you feel like a bad mom. It's ridiculous. I've only been getting on to check this thread, the eating disorder recovery thread, and some journals...oh and the step parents support thread. Most of the people that are truly important to me on here I have on FB and/or we talk via text a lot.

Ugh, tell me about it. There are some right bitches in BC.

Side note: Anyone notice the new x-mas smilies!!!????

:xmas1::xmas2::xmas4::xmas3::xmas5::xmas6::xmas8::xmas7::xmas9::xmas10::xmas12::xmas11::xmas15:

:xmas3:Well you girls just stay over here with me, I may not be able to call myself a mum but I have loads of experience with kids and it is what you feel is best for you and your little one. You are here for support not to be bitched at.
I always look forward to the chat. I'm loving the new smilies.:xmas7:

Can I also be very attention seeking girls and just point out that my signature has changed:happydance:

:xmas3:Well you girls just stay over here with me, I may not be able to call myself a mum but I have loads of experience with kids and it is what you feel is best for you and your little one. You are here for support not to be bitched at.
I always look forward to the chat. I'm loving the new smilies.:xmas7:

Can I also be very attention seeking girls and just point out that my signature has changed:happydance:

:xmas7: I like that one too.

I did see that chicken! :happydance: :happy dance:

It's much safer in this thread than in BC....hell it's safer in the eating disorder recovery thread! (Which seems a bit odd)

Then you stay over here hun and hang around with me. How are things with you anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->