Our Crazy General Rambling Chat Thread(Men in Leotards Welcome!)

its warm enough here that I hope to just leave the door open so I can fend off the doorbell ringing... the dog barking is another matter entirely though :(

Saw some kids going around while I was at the Universities sport premises ^^ .

Also just returned from Rugby practice ^^.

https://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x415/midgets_momma/S5031589.jpg

https://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x415/midgets_momma/S5031597.jpg

https://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x415/midgets_momma/S5031620.jpg

https://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x415/midgets_momma/S5031624.jpg

OMG! A baby with a lollipop! How dare you give your child candy? :rofl: :haha:

OMG! A baby with a lollipop! How dare you give your child candy? :rofl: :haha:

A'cuz it's Halloween and she was so good Trick or Treating and cuz I'm her Mommy! And if anyone treats me like brunette&bubs got treated in baby club for giving her baby candy, I have some choice words for them! Grrr. Does baby club irritate anyone else??

Btw Ozzie I wasn't going off on you, promise. :hugs:

On another note, she looks so serious with her lollipop.... She was smiling right before I took that picture! :haha:

I tried to let Alex lick my lollipop last night, but he looked at it like it was poison :rofl:

I tried to let Alex lick my lollipop last night, but he looked at it like it was poison :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

I think I might try to give her an m&m later when hubby gets home, cuz it'll just melt in her mouth. I think she'll enjoy it...maybe lol. If you baby thinks a lollipop is poison mine might think an m&m is poison!

We went trick or treating last night and than watched the gremlins on the side of our neighbors house. They have a projector so we go out and watch movies while we sit around the fire pit. :haha:

cowboys angel- baby club irritates me. Everyone is so bitchy. I actually haven't even entered that section for a few months now. I got so sick of it and Emma really isn't a baby anymore so people probably wouldn't appreciate my 'outdated' advice. :rofl:

:rofl: I feel the need to, what's the word, like when you say something before you put your opinion? Like, **These are my opinions, I'm not singling anyone out** :rofl:

Disclaimer. And I feel the need to say **I am asking for a simple answer, or sharing something I found funny/cute/etc. If you can't appreciate this, fuck off. I don't want to get in a bitch fight with anyone, but if someone starts it, I WILL finish it!**

I rarely go into baby club but my friend texted me and told me something she posted there, so I went to nosey a bit. Finally today I couldn't take it anymore and had my say at the ladies who were kinda going off on her. No one has commented back yet :rofl:

:rofl: Thank you!!! You can see the big glaring BABY BRAIN sign over my head right now :haha:

Hi Ladies been away for a couple of days. How is everyone? Did you all have a happy Halloween?

SHould be a good week next because it will be the week my oh is coming back :)

Halloween was great! Yours?

Halloween isn't as big here as it is in the US and since we moved out into the country we don't get trick or treaters either. So very quiet :growlmad:
But we did have a fab bonfire night, had all the girls over from work and had loads of fireworks and great food. Really enjoyed myself. Has made a lovely weekend even better. :hugs:

Halloween was great! Yours?

Halloween isn't as big here as it is in the US and since we moved out into the country we don't get trick or treaters either. So very quiet :growlmad:
But we did have a fab bonfire night, had all the girls over from work and had loads of fireworks and great food. Really enjoyed myself. Has made a lovely weekend even better. :hugs:

That sounds lovely! :hugs:

God I'm starting to sound like all you UK ladies. :haha: What did I say the other day... Oh! Someone said I looked tired and I said "yeah, I'm truly knackered at th-I mean tired at the moment."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->