Ovulation pain

Wnt2beAMom

Reaction score
Who all gets ovulation pain?

I had pain on the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd this month. Got a positive opk on the 21st. So I'm thinking I ovulated on the 22nd.

Yes, it's really obvious for me. It starts the day before O and is the worst on O day and stops almost right away after. It's so obvious that I no longer even temp and though I do use opks, honestly I wouldn't even need to as there is no missing it.

Yes here too. Really painful and feel wiped out like I'm coming down with the flu. I've just taken Pana following as its almost like my ovary is throbbing. I'm meant to be having sex with DH tonight and I just want to have a shower and collapse.

Ovulation day is the definitely the peak of the pain. I practically don't need the ovulation tests anymore either.

Yup pain on day of ov
Goes right away after.
I take panadol when it starts now
It nips it in the bud.

Me! I get it so bad sometimes. When i got pregnant with DD, i was actually able to tell the ultrasound tech which side DD ovulated from, which she confirmed.

I've always hated how much i can feel it as sometimes its worse then contractions when i had DD. But i suppose it will come in handy when TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->