PAL - August 2012 Rainbow babies!

I can call at 3pm so fingers crossed they have them then.

Awww lush, a Christmas concert, :cloud9:

His last one :cry:

Can't wait for the update :)

I hope you'll be fine too Puppycat! Keep us posted - it is good to hear how other people are going on.

Hmmm... my ticker is from LMP at the moment. I think I will leave it at that for now as one day so early on seems to be make a big difference!! Ha ha! Silly I know. Perhaps I will alter it once I have a scan. I hoping to have an early one. The nurse at the EPU said that they would give me an early scan next time round so I'm going to hold them to it.

Symptoms - so far....

Really sore nipples
Back ache (but I get this around this time in my cycle anyway)
Tired - my goodness I'm tired. I can't remember it starting this early last time...!
Night waking - but that is probably more psychological than physical - I'm waking up to make sure I'm not bleeding!
Thirsty - so thirsy and as a consequence....
Peeing more!

Thanks hon!!!

I've altered my ticker to go from conception as it makes more sense... I'm just lying to myself otherwise :haha:

It's only a day chick! From my LMP I should be 5+2 but from when I think I ov'd I'm 4+6!!! Only 3 days but in these early days three days is like three weeks :rofl:

It's only a day chick! From my LMP I should be 5+2 but from when I think I ov'd I'm 4+6!!! Only 3 days but in these early days three days is like three weeks :rofl:

Too true!! They all seem to matter this early on don't they?

No sex because of multiple miscarriages. The doc said its about 50/50 the way docs think about it, some say its fine other say no way. he thinks having sex has the potential of causing infection or irritation, or things like that. So he says so sex. DH is taking it better now that he knows he only has 6 weeks to wait till 11 weeks, not a full 11 weeks to wait. He understands, and would rather do what he can to help than be an ahole about it. But I did tell him he needs to find a friend he can talk to, because he is going to be cranky and talk to someone about it....because I know he won't talk to me about it. so i'm hoping he does...cuz he does get cranky if he doesn't get laid!!! but...he is a man...so yeah. :)

No sex because of multiple miscarriages. The doc said its about 50/50 the way docs think about it, some say its fine other say no way. he thinks having sex has the potential of causing infection or irritation, or things like that. So he says so sex. DH is taking it better now that he knows he only has 6 weeks to wait till 11 weeks, not a full 11 weeks to wait. He understands, and would rather do what he can to help than be an ahole about it. But I did tell him he needs to find a friend he can talk to, because he is going to be cranky and talk to someone about it....because I know he won't talk to me about it. so i'm hoping he does...cuz he does get cranky if he doesn't get laid!!! but...he is a man...so yeah. :)

That is interesting - I don't know about you but I always feel very tense when having sex when pregnant :shrug: i guess it is because I have had a history of spotting during pregnancy. In some ways, I would love a dr to say that to me :haha: Is that bad? It would just be one less thing to worry about - OH is understanding but he has his needs too :haha:

I hope your DH finds someone to talk to! And I supposed you could always 'help' him from time to time (iykwim?!!!) :hugs:

Please add me. August 17th

congrats 9babies - lets hope that this one is super sticky :hugs:

Oh - I realised that I should have changed my due date when I changed my ticker. Can I be put down as the 18th August please?

Hi to the newbies :wave: nice to see you here 9 and congrats again :) are you going to test again? X

I am testing agin tomorrow. I just got some of these new tests from early pregnancy test com . Thanks. I just got my :bfp: today on a ic cheapy. Hw are you embo and struth

FX'd for a darker line tomorrow for you then hon :hugs:

I saw it on the RMT. It's clearly a bfp :)

Thanks embo! And yeah thanks struth how are you both doing? I got these new test coming. Thought I would share them with you. I am addicted to new pee test. Lol
https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/detectfive-progressive-pregnancy-test.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->