PAL - August 2012 Rainbow babies!

Hi ladies and I am so, so sorry for your losses. It really is hard. I had to jump in and say hi after reading your posts b/c I am feeling exactly those things you all have said. PAL is such a scary and anxiety filled time.

puppycat- I totally get wanting to just sleep through the next 8 weeks. My DH is so great and I know he worries too but it is a different experience being the pregnant one. If I didn't have to think about what may or may not happen until week 16, I'd be one happy lady.

Hope it gets easier for us all -

I'm just caustiously popping in to say hi! Had an mmc at 11weeks in Oct and got my new bfp last weekend. Due date 13th Aug all being well. Started with quite bad lower backache today so a bit worried :-(

Ladies, I would like to cautiously join you. After 5 early losses I am a little over 6 weeks, due August 2nd I think.
Praying they see a heart beat at my scan on Thursday. I have never got this far. Hoping the nausea and heartburn are good signs.
I felt rough yesterday and was desperate to feel better, and then today I have felt better and been terrified there is something wrong...come back nausea!! Anyway, hoping all is still well with the bubs and that we actually get to meet this one.

Hi To all the newbies. Can't wait to share this journey with all of you.

Sounds like were all feeling very anxious. It is hard, one day at a time is all we can do I think anyway. Although I also would like to wake up in february having a successful 12ish week scan.

9 - I'm glad the tests are getting darker fingers crossed.

My symptoms -
fatigue
Vivid dreams
Nipple sensitivity
Painful to move boobs
Nausea
bloating
All except for the fatigue and bloating come and go but they have started to come and go everyday since about friday which is nice. I'm happy not to feel them every second of the day but as long as I feel them at some point I'm happy.
First scan tomorrow I can't wait!

Hi ladies! I'd love to join you! I am very cautiously pg after 2 early losses in Aug an Nov. Fell pg straight away after last mc. Hoping this one sticks!! So sorry forall of your losses :hugs:

Hi ladies! I'd love to join you! I am very cautiously pg after 2 early losses in Aug an Nov. Fell pg straight away after last mc. Hoping this one sticks!! So sorry forall of your losses :hugs:

I'm using progesterone too. I have to use the suppositories. fun times! ha ha but I will take it if it helps this one stick and grow healthy.

Does anyone else have moments of feeling really hopeful and then moments when you are convinced its not going to end well? I am struggling to trust it is going to be ok. I am terrified our scan will show the baby stopped growing and never got a steady heart beat. I can;t imagine anything worse than laying there legs in the air and the sonographer not being able to find a heartbeat.

I know there is nothing I can do to change the outcome, but its still a nerve wracking wait.

Hoping to be celebrating with you all in August!

Yes I know exactly how you feel. I'm so excited for the scan but I'm terrified that we won't see what we are supposed to see.

I just saw it in your sigi!

I hope that time passes quickly for you. I only have to wait until Thursday that feels far away! Luckily this time of year there is lots of things going on some time seems to pass by fast. I hope that is the case for you. Although if you are anything like me, its hard to think about ANYTHING else apart from pregnancy....geesh!

Hello,
I just got my BFP today by my calculations I will be due on August 20th!! Hoping for a sticky bean.

welcome ladies! congrats on your bfps! hopefully we'll all get through this journey together!

it's about 3:30 am here and i can't sleep!! i'm going in for a scan this morning at 8:30 and i couldn't be more nervous!! i'll be 5w6d. i'm scared there won't be anything to see or it will be an eptopic or something else! :nope: i've got to walk myself off the ledge! lol.

i hope everyone else is doing well and having lots of symptoms! will update on scan results!

I hope your scan goes well :) I'll be looking forward to how you get on.

Hey babybumplove :)

I'm feeling exactly the same ladies - generally I'm feeling really positive about this one. My lines on ICs have got much darker over the past 5/6 days and all seems to be going well BUT I have moment where I wonder if I am being set up for a huge fall. I just keep telling myself - new sperm, new egg....!

Wow - so many scans coming up. I'm hoping to get one at around 7 weeks. I will head to the dr next week and see what they say. I was told after my mmc in August that they would scan my next one - my next one didn't get that far :cry: but I'm hoping that this one will.

Nursekelly - :hugs: I have had a sleepness night too and I don't even have a scan in the morning. I can imagine that you are very nervous. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you. Update us when you can :hugs:

And welcome to the new ladies - congratulations on your bfps and I'm looking forward to taking on this journey with you all.

welcome babybumplove. congratulations.

Kelly - just breath hun it'll be ok. mines tomorrow at 10. I hope when I check in tomorrow you have some great news. Goodluck

Good luck with all the scans today.. Ive got a follow up scan next mon and am already dreading it. Think im 5w 6d today, and dont really have any symptoms apart from sore bb's. Wishing I felt sick which I know is ridculous but atleast I'd feel more confident. What symptoms do you all have?

Good luck Kelly. Guess I am the one only one without an early scan. I have to wait 4 more weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->