PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Heva when the consultant comes back next week can he not sort it?

I'm hoping so I'm just a bit angry and upset that they doing this x

I don't really know about your hospital but I know mine is super busy and fitting in scans and appt is so hard. My MW is booked up until April!!

I know I thought they had to check everything that's why u have that 20 wk scan

I thought so too! Think I'd be pretty pi**ed off about that, I would say they have a duty of care to check your baby properly that's why you have an anomaly scan, it's a bit lame to just say 'oh well sorry, your baby isn't playing ball, so f**k it we will just leave it'.

I feel angry for you!! :grr:

Thank you barbie exactly what I said to midwife today on phone trying not to cry :( x

Don't cry honey, I'm sure it will be sorted, I'd be very surprised if they just leave it at that.:hugs:

Scan tomorrow:( what do you guys think? Boy or girl? I def have a boy bump!

I woke up with carpol tunnel syndrome - this pregnancy is turning out a lot like tom's! Blood glucose is heywire so I have to have another test next Friday. I am starting to think this is another boy!

When is the optimum gestation for a bonding scan? If I get the all clear tomorrow I won't get another scan and I would really like a 4d one.

I hope everyone is well.

just a quick note, i would like to thank you all for the support that you have given to Sarah and myself, sometimes when you feel that the world is not quite right and people are a bit crap. you have made me realise that is not true of everybody
Thank you

All I can say Rob is that you and your gorgeous lady have touch our heart in ways I couldn't imagine. It still astounds me how the Internet can provide opportunities for friendships that ordinarily would be impossible to form. I think it's good for all of us that we have made friendships with people from such similar places, support come in many disguises and it's wonderful that we have this forum to share. Lovely to see you in here I just wish it was under different circumstances. x

How did it go today?

Heva sorry to hear that, but surely they have to scan you again. Ask to speak to someone higher up.

Emmea good luck with your scan. I still go with girl because of your earlier scan. Try not to worry as I' sure it'll be fine. :hug:

GTG as dinner is ready big hugs to you all, Aunty still here so hard to post long.... she keeps talking while I write :dohh:

Can I join girls? My EDD is the 2nd August. I have had 7 miscarriages and Honey born sleeping. Private gender scan on Sunday.

Emma good luck today. I was told around 26-28 weeks is the best time for a 4d scan :thumbup:

Sarah and Rob, I have been thinking of you all so much. If you ever need to talk just send me a message :hugs:

Can I join girls? My EDD is the 2nd August. I have had 7 miscarriages and Honey born sleeping. Private gender scan on Sunday.

Emma good luck today. I was told around 26-28 weeks is the best time for a 4d scan :thumbup:

Sarah and Rob, I have been thinking of you all so much. If you ever need to talk just send me a message :hugs:

Of course you can! X Do you think you're having a boy or girl? :D

I have one little boys, two girls with me and Honey, so as the last three were girls I think most likely girl :haha:

How are you? How is your Mum now?

I have one little boys, two girls with me and Honey, so as the last three were girls I think most likely girl :haha:

How are you? How is your Mum now?

My mum is fine, I saw her yesterday. Also saw my sister and niece for the first time since the end of September last year... was very weird.

There seems to be a lot of boys due in August so I wouldn't be surprised if you're having a boy LOL!

Just quickly - baby is all good apart from a very small head, but then Tom was the same. It cOuld be similar problems undetected, or I could just have babies with weird heads. So I have to go back in 6 weeks for a third anomaly scan.

Baby was also scrunched up with legs crossed at the ankles hiding the willy/non willy. So we have tO go back next Friday for a leg and bits check!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->