PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Hi Tasha welcome to the group. I'll add you when I'm on my main computer.

Emmea glad all seems ok for now. Mine always have big heads so I'm the opposite. Shame about hiding the sex but good you only have to wait a week. X

Ohh just realised she's the size of a sweet potato. Hope she looks prettier though lol that's ugly!!! Lol

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to say for now I'm out of here. I love you all and you'll always have a special place in my heart, I can't thank you all enough for the support and help you've given us. I would like to keep in touch with you all, obviously I'm already friends with some of you but for those who I'm not friends with the link to my facebook page is
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1036666347

I know you all know Rob posted on the loss forum a few days ago about the problem with people having a nosy then going off and talking elsewhere. Part of this came from me moaning about it and noticing that one of the mums who was upset was clearly having grief problems. My big problem here is that (obviously being mental health trained and working in grief counselling) is that there's just no acknowledgment or allowance made for peoples grief reactions. I think started a thread saying had anyone noticed that the view column had disappeared.

Anyway when we got in yesterday as well as the obvious upset over Archie's funeral we found that my brother-in-law had received the most lenient non-custodial sentence I'd ever heard of with very little provision for the protection of children in the future, I know I've written about this before, my poor great-niece (the one he has abused) made another suicide attempt on Wednesday. As you can imagine I was very upset and thing I was probably going through a touch of 'anger'. I raged about Archie's death being unfair, about my the crap sentence of lack of it and also that one of my threads had been locked on here without explanation and that after 24hrs I still hadn't been given access to the private loss forum. I really was as I like to put it going through one of my 'insane moments'.

Poor Rob being a man and you know what men are like had to do something so he did the only thing he could do anything about he wrote a thread on loss section about the things I was having a go about. I think to be fair what with all the problems with my mother, the problems with the hospital, he just doesn't know what to do and just wants to protect me. Its got a bit stroppy over there and I have tried to explain that he was just trying to help and protect me, explained the situation and said that he's basically just trying to be a 'man' and look after me. No nasty intent was ever there, good God the man doesn't have a nasty bone in his body and goes out of his way to help others. But it all comes back to my original moan there's no allowance for grief or grief reactions. I can often spot when people have grief problems over there and I'm sure lots of reactions within this are poor people with grief issues. I wouldn't mind but I got up this morning with things much more in prespective and don't really care that the threads been closed etc. But after todays problems I've decided enoughs enough, I feel well and truly ill now, can't stop crying and have just had enough. BNB should be helpful and at the moment I just don't think its doing me any good.

Finally I'd like to thank you all, you've been truly wonderful, I hope to see you all on FB. Obviously none of this is anything to do with you lot, again you've been great.
Sorry this is so long and probably a bit rambling.

Love you all

Sarah xxx

Lol didn't mean to thank you there!! I am sure she is gorgeous! And bigger than a st potato!

Oh sassy:( giving yourself some space might really help. The internet is not a good way for anyone to get emotions across. We aren't all good writers. Things are easily lost or misunderstood and grief has to be one of the hardest things to communicate. We all do funny things when grieving and not everybody understands that is why we did said funny thing.

You are so lucky to have rob and you have us on fb. See you there! Xxx

Sassy I'm really sorry you're leaving but I completely understand. I have your fb so I'll be sure to keep contact with you on there but hope to see you here when you feel ready :hugs:

Guys, I am freaking out about the head - I can't find any info

Hey Sarah read you thread, WOW :shock: is all I can say. Understand you need a break, you know you can FB me anytime hon. We'll miss you both in here but see you in good old FB. xxx

Emmea try nt to worry hon, if there was something wrong wouldn't they find out already? They did with Tom so surely they would now :hug:

Tasha hon I've added you to the front page. Welcome again.

Here is my 18 week jumper bump. How the kids at school haven't guessed yet I don't know :rofl:

Attachments

• 18 weeks (jumper).jpg
    18 weeks (jumper).jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1
Thank you for the welcomes girls.

Emma, your little one sounds like a right little monkey. I agree with Pippin.

Sarah and Rob, we are always here when/if you need us. Be gentle on yourselves, and I allow yourself to feel what ever it is you feel, dont fight it :hugs:

Pippin, thank you for adding me. Your bump is beautiful.

Wow strangely quiet in here hope you are all ok? Off to see my Mun for a few days today. Really looking forward to the rest but not the drive as I'm going on my own. Xxx

Have a nice time at your mums! Wish I could see my mum but I stuck in with the dog and she won't come to me - neither will anyone else for that matter! I feel really sick and low today and I would give anything for some peace:(

Have fun Pip!!

Emmea I'm sorry you're stuck in, I'm here [you'll get me on fb faster] if you need me <3

I'm here, also stuck in my house :( Still losing weight somehow, I can feel it and see it when I put trousers on. Weird.

Hey girls, I had my gender scan. It was amazing, everything is perfect. And we got some gorgeous pictures, of course it helps that SHE is beautiful. Yep, girly number four, my little boy was a bit upset at first, he feels out numbered and was hopeful for a brother, but once I told him about all the things he can do with her (feed, pick clothes, toys, help get to sleep etc) because he is a big boy now and will be seven by then he was back to being excited. :cloud9:

It was just amazing to watch, and she looks so much like my Honey (born sleeping), the other three have their daddy's nose but Honey and this little one have mine.

I will add photos in the morning, so tired now.

Hope you're all okay?

Yay congrats and welcome to team :pink: I loved my gender scan we got a DVD too and I watch it every day. So amazing. Congratulations. Xxxx

Congrats Tasha!! Glad your scan was good! Another girl!! I wish so badly I knew mine was a girl.

Still fingers crossed for Friday. I think baby has moved now so maybe more luck.

Thank you girls.

Pippin, we got a c so I keep looking at all the pictures.

Emma, I really hope you get to see on Friday.

Here are the pictures;

That is HER girly bits!!
https://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww293/TashaAdams_2009/girlybits.jpg

This is her hiding.
https://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww293/TashaAdams_2009/Bubblehiding.jpg

Her yawning
https://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww293/TashaAdams_2009/Bubbleisayawnyhead.jpg

And her beautiful, smiling face.
https://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww293/TashaAdams_2009/Bubblesbeautifulface.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->