PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Hi Tasha!

Welcome to the group!!!!

I have not been on in a while cos have started to feel ill again! I have a banging headache that has lasted since Saturday, aching stomach that feels like stretching and the nausea is back also! Has anyone else had this return? I read that Baby Griff is going through a growth spurt at the moment so maybe that's it ...... i just wish my head didn't hurt so much!!!!

Emmea - Your baby was being a little monkey at the scan eh? Can't wait to see if boy or girl for you - i think boy!

Pippin - Hope you have a nice, relaxing time with your mum.

Talk soon ladies .... Caroline. x

Caroline what do you mean have it return... mine hasn't left yet!!!! LOL Yea I know, kinda different... Freakin' Hyperemesis!!!

I just saw this documentary featured on Oprah and thought you guys might be interested.. here is the trailer for it. It follows 4 babies in their first year from 4 different countries. There's no dialogue so it's a very easy watch and no doubt will make you all even more broody!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vupEpNjCuY

Ohhh I'll be watching that........ thanks hon.

LG I've had banging headaches for weeks now, seem to get waves, few days on few days off and the nausea if I don't eat.

Hey girls, anyone had this?

Around the rib/stomach area I've had a sudden ache come on. It's sore to the touch. I wonder if things are moving around in there, it's weird :wacko:

Around the rib/stomach area I've had a sudden ache come on. It's sore to the touch. I wonder if things are moving around in there, it's weird :wacko:

I've had sore muscles this week, sore to the touch as well. I think it's just baby stretching the muscles hon. x

I've had sore muscles this week, sore to the touch as well. I think it's just baby stretching the muscles hon. x

Could well be, thanks! X

Ohhhh a night of summersaults by the baby that little gem has started. Of course I slept but had the weirdest of dreams for the second night in a row. Think it's because I'm at my Mum's in a strange bed. Thinks she's going to be a wriggler.

Ohhh I'll be watching that........ thanks hon.

LG I've had banging headaches for weeks now, seem to get waves, few days on few days off and the nausea if I don't eat.

It could be related to your back?

I have had really weird dreams lately and lots of rage!!

I need you girls to talk sense in to me - I still don't accept my pregnancy. I am really detached from it. With my son I was bonding and buying things at this stage. I just can't accept I will give birth to it and all will be well. I still thunk every night that I am losing it. Do you think I need some help ?

Emma, I am exactly the same, I have had two days of accepting it, this whole pregnancy. I think it is normal, it is self preservation. I dont think you need help in the way you mean, but I do think you would find it beneficial to talk through your fears and anxieties with someone. I plan on doing so, at some point.

We are all here to listen. :hugs::hugs:

Emmea it definitely sounds like you should talk to a bereavement MW, I know my hospital has them so it would be worth phoning yours because talking it through with someone might help - better to address the problem earlier than when the baby is here? <3

hi all well update on if they going to complete anomally scan , here goes my consultant is now off all week sick oh and so is his secutary, so i have to make 40 mile round trip tomorrow to see different consultant to tell me whether i can or can't have this 3rd scan to get measurements :( god i am so angry atm

Emmea hon I think we all feel the same. I felt more attached once out I found she was a she as I can giver her names and identities but I'm more paranoid of losing her now to silly things like those fears I had about walking to the post box. After the 20 week scan I'm going to go shopping so I hope that'll help. I think everyone detaches a little after a loss.

Thanks everyone. I don't think it is the loss that has me all numb - I think it is self preservation after my son being so ill etc. I rang the maternity unit and they have put me in touch with a midwife counsellor. I need to do something as I freak in that hospital and I am going to freak in labour as I have to go there.

Emma so far I can't really get attached to baby it's only cos Lee has made me buy stuff I have and my dreams have gone ehh very weird x

It not just the buying stuff - I get really upset thinking about anything related to baby. I am mega anxious, stressed about everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->