Pets!

Aw, I love greyhounds! What's his/her name? He/she is adorable :kiss:.

He is Pan!
He is my old boy! He is adorable, has a very kind personality.

Can I join in here? We have two furbabies. Son #1 is a blue persian called Cosmo. About 8 years old he was a rescue cat. Spent his formative years in a cellar :cry: with a family who didn't really 'do' cats. Then a client of my brother's rescued him but he couldn't stay with her as he battered her two cats. He's king of the world in his own furry head and a proper shaolin. He's a hell of a character and I got him the same day I met my OH :kiss:.

Here he is, my Cosmo (called Mo for short.)
View attachment 269686

And son #2 is a 2 year old Alaskan Malamute called Storm who was a valentine's day pressie for my OH. He's big, beautiful and boisterous and so lovable.
View attachment 269688

There isn't a day goes by though that I don't think about my lost furbabies :cry:. Peppe was a rough collie who I lost at age 14 and Gypsy my big cob who was 26. Still miss them both so much.

I am officially in love with Cozmo :cloud9:

This is GREAT. I love to see the pics. and it helps to take my mind off the TTC craziness.

I can tell when the cat's had a poo because he runs round the house like crazy, wow-wow-ing and jumping at shadows like a mad person. Well, cat. He seems very pleased with himself.

I'm jealous. I haven't had a poo since friday :blush:. It's the codeine. When I do I'm also going to run around the house.

I can tell when the cat's had a poo because he runs round the house like crazy, wow-wow-ing and jumping at shadows like a mad person. Well, cat. He seems very pleased with himself.

Oh, this made me laugh so hard. My wonderful old cat, who died three years ago, used to do this. We never thought he was pleased with himself, though. We thought he wanted to get away from what he'd done as fast as possible!!

And your avatar makes me laugh too. That reminds me of his normal personality. He was nicknamed "SOB" at the vet's. :mrgreen:

I still miss him!!!

Oh, this made me laugh so hard. My wonderful old cat, who died three years ago, used to do this. We never thought he was pleased with himself, though. We thought he wanted to get away from what he'd done as fast as possible!!

And your avatar makes me laugh too. That reminds me of his normal personality. He was nicknamed "SOB" at the vet's. :mrgreen:

I still miss him!!!

:rofl:
He sounds a lot like Cosmo, although he's really good at the vets. Like when you have a kid that's an angel at school and a monster at home lol. Aww, I love cats with cattitude!

This is Dasch...my wild wiener :haha:

Attachments

• 297226_10150882520520468_748415467_21290006_932713468_n.jpg
    297226_10150882520520468_748415467_21290006_932713468_n.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1
  • n748415467_6356849_7153049.jpg
    n748415467_6356849_7153049.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
Just wanted to introduce my babies :)

Trixi is a rescue cross yorkie - she thinks I actually did give birth to her and that we are still joined somehow??!

Marcello is my big boy - cross ragdoll, I have had him since he was a kitten
Mui Mui (Kitty for short) - I have had her since she was a kitten too

Its lovely to read all about your furry babies... loving the stories :thumbup:

Attachments

• trixi.jpg
    trixi.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Marcello.jpg
    Marcello.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Kitty.jpg
    Kitty.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
Lovely pix Mrs A. I had a cat who thought I was her mother, not surprising as I hand reared her from 2 weeks old. She used to insist on being carried everywhere. Drove my parents nuts when I went off to art college, launching herself into their arms from any high furniture she could get onto.
Now I have a cat who won´t be held for more than 2 seconds, they are all different that´s for sure.

Mrs A your furbabies are adorable! Look at Trixi's little face :awww:.

Nats, Mo is the same. He won't sit on my lap or be picked up without grumbling about it but he does have baggage. He was kept in a cellar for the first 6 years of his life :cry:. No wonder he's p**sed.

Just found these pics of Mo. He likes to sit in the bath. He also likes to shit in the bath (there's no pics of THAT though.)

012.jpg013.jpg016.jpg

What nutter would keep such a beautiful animal locked in a cellar? People are awful.
Teddy has no such excuse he has been spoilt from day one, I htink he never forgave me from taking him from his mother...can´t blame him really, but honest time to get over it now!!

Keeks... what is it about cats pooing in the bath??! I had one who wouldn't go anywhere else but in the plug hole!!

I moved to this house we are in now just 12 months ago now and my oldest cat had picked herself up and moved in with the guys next door!! She is an old girl now and probs wanted a break from Cello, Kitty and Trix :( I had had her for 16 years and worried that she is ok with it being close for bonfire night.. Ive tried calling her in and enticing her with treats but she is having none of it!! They always say that cats choose their owners.. gutted about her really but at least she is being fed and can still use the cat flap if she wants... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->