Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Since this the lucky thread mind if I join? We have been ttc since may but only had my first period after the coil last month I am due 14 of august and hoping for good news this month I am 39 and my partner and I have 1 child already who is 8. Good luck ladies baby dust to you all

Hi girls,

I'd like to wait with you all. This is our 5th month TTC. I am due to have AF around the 15th of Aug so I will test around then. This month we started using pre-seed. We'll see if it makes a difference! Looking forward to chatting with you all during this TWW
:dust:

mine is due the 12th/13th. I don't like to test until I am late either. I'll wait with you!!!

Hi ladies!! I'm due on the 12th of aug too! It's my 8th month of trying. Hope it's all of our month for a bfp! :)

Right I see we have made a few new recruits while I was sleeping!! Welcome everyone :kiss: I have updated the list, please let me know if I have left anyone out.

Icca, we ARE going to hold out testing until AF date aren't we girls???:smug: OK probs not :haha: but yes those evil blue dye tests are definitely banned!!! I won't test early unless I have symptoms.... which I'll probably just make up lol

Oh I can't wait til the 7th Aug when the BFP's start rolling in!!! :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

Waaaaa - it still seems so far away! This feels like the longest 2 weeks ever! :dust:

I Know!!! I felt that way at the beginning of the two weeks from when I came off the pill to when I Ov'd but it came round soon enough! Mind you I had a lot of sex to fill the time lol I feel like the rest of my life is going to be arranged in two week increments!!

My cycles have lengthened to 35 days the last couple of months, although its taken me a while to figure this out (thanks OPKs!) so I feel like I end up waiting a week longer than I should have too!

I know what you mean about 2 week increments though! My DH this morning asked me if we needed to BD? I said no, we didnt need too, but he asked if we could anyway! Bless him!

Ooh! Wow! This is perfect! I'm due around the 12th August too...

According to OPKS and CM, I'm 2dpo... I'm going to try and hold out till due date to test, but cant help myself, esp since the HPTs are in the bathroom cupboard! LOL!

I had +ive OPKs from Thursday morning till Saturday night!!!! Dont know if this is a good thing or not!!!

Hello K8K8! I will put you under 12th Aug anyway in the hope you can last until then lol we are all for wishful thinking!!

Thank you - its so nice to have people to talk to about it all... No one knows we've been TTC... Its killing me not being able to talk to anyone!!! hehe!

This will be our third month TTC #2... DS is 23 Months old and I'm totally ready to do it all again!!! :)

It's my deep dark secret too! :-$

In a way I'm keeping it secret because I'm about to start uni and I do understand why people might think it's a crazy time to be starting a family but also it is something I have thought about a lot and talked to my OH about at length and I know it is the right time for me. I just can't be bothered with other people's opinions!!!

In another way I'm kind of embarrassed if it doesn't happen straight away. I know that is the most stupidest thing in the world but everyone else seems to get pregnant by accident and well, I can't say I've always been the carefullest person in the world. This is though the first time I've actually TRIED to get pregnant. I just like winning at things :blush:

Thank you - its so nice to have people to talk to about it all... No one knows we've been TTC... Its killing me not being able to talk to anyone!!! hehe!

This will be our third month TTC #2... DS is 23 Months old and I'm totally ready to do it all again!!! :)

Its a secret for us to!! My DS and DH are only 13 mo. apart. They are know 7 & 6. Back when they were little I was stressed to the max. I was a new mom who didn't have any experience with babies and here I had 2!! We swore up and down we'd never have anymore. Also with my two children we weren't trying. They were very much a surprise. But now I desperatly want baby #3. We have only been ttc for 1 cycle now. I can't wait till we finally get a BFP so we can surprise the whole family!!! They will be so shocked!!

Anyone got any symptoms yet? I know we shouldnt symptom spot but are we all really going to stick to that or just pretend we are lol??!! I am really really tired and ive got achey abdomen today and im going to the toilet a lot and this morning when i first got up i felt really sick. Only prob is i dont know how much of this could be what i would feel on the run up to AF anyway because ive never really symptom spotted before i cam to this forum lol!!!!

Where you girls at in your cycle?
Is anyone temping???

Morning/afternoon/evening all - I am 5 DPO, such a boring DPO, too early for anything to happen! :)

I looked at my BFP chart out of interest and the first thing that was 'odd' I recorded was cramps at 10 DPO. So of course come 10 DPO I am going to be going MAD analysing every twinge :haha:

EDIT - I always get sore nipples after ovulation but not this time, don't know if it's the effects of being PG on my bbs and they don't need to stretch as much any more? Haven't got a friggin clue, LOL.

I am 6 dpo at cycle day 20. I am new at tempting so I have nothing to go on from past cycles. But everyday goes up and down for me. One day I feel positive about the temp and the next day I have a questionable one which ends up depressing me the rest of the day. This morning was a questionable one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->