Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Oh! Forgot to say.....
My sister in law is ttc. She just had her thingy removed (birth control) the kind you have to have the dr put in and take out
She started her period right after (2 days later) and right now she's past the 28 day mark
I might try and persuade her to take a HPT today lol I'm so curious to see if she is. Its there 1st month ttc off bcp!
I'm excited for her but at the same time a little envious. DH and I have been trying for 6 months now with no success
Ill be a little sad if she gets her BFP first
Oh how id love to get one together.....grandma would be so happy with two grandbabies on the way! Lol

If I don't get my BFP this month then I'll def temp next month and you will be the 1st person I come to for advice Inca :winkwink: I must confess I feel a bit jealous when people talk about their charts like it's a secret world I'm lockeed out of :haha:

I know what you mean about being a bit envious while obviously wanting the best for someone at the same time! My best friend is like superfertile and she isn't trying for a baby but has recently come off the pill because it didn't agree with her.
I told her if she gets pregnant before me I'll have some thing to say :bodyb:
lol but as soon as I get pregnant she should get pregnant too and we can go through it together.

I feel normal today. I refuse to symptom spot this early!!!! well that's what I'm saying at the moment lol

Yeah my BFF is 14weeks prego. She's been TTC for the last 1 and a half years (has had 2mc in that time)
She found out she was prego back in m.ay (I think it was may)
Needless to say I was a bit sad (we were TTC together)and now I'm all alone
Oh did I mention my little sis is prego too (due in sept)

Everyone close to me in my life is prego....but me :-(

Well let's hope ill join there little club soon! TTC is like an emotional roller coaster and I'm ready to get off lol

Temping is kinda a whole different game but its fun to play.
When ever your ready to play ill explain all the rules....id be happy to :)

Aw Icca I hope you both get your BFP's this month.

JR I always say I am not going to symptom spot because I know it is just the increase in progesterone but I always do lol.

Well we won't leave you alone Inca! We are all gonna do it this month together!

I kno MrsB, I'm not kidding anyone am I? Least of all myself lol It is so annoying that all early pg symptoms are like AF symptoms. I've never been pregnant but before AF I always get tearful, major sore BBs and horrible cramps.

Just out of interest does anyone else feel nauseous when they're O'ing? I did for about 3 days over mine but I had been to see my mum who had some sort of a stomach bug so it was probably just that. Oh god see I know I'm going to symptom spot all the time!

Hey Janey are you testing in Aug? What date?

I always feel nauseous around O it is actaully the main way I can tell and then straight after I get sooooo hungry I could eat everything in sight.

Icca i started ttc with a friend in November and she got pg in month 2 (I'm now month 9), ever since I think every person I know has gotten pg.

The thing that winds me up the most is when people that know we are trying say relax forget about it it will happen!

My best friend had here first baby 4 months ago..he is so cute and makes me so broody! I know they conceived pretty much straight away after they started trying, and I was naive and thought that's how it happened and that I would be the same. I am month 3 of TTC now with a couple of months NTNP before that, I know that's not long compared to so many people on here, but still frustrating!

Baby dust to all of us here and let's hope that we see lots of BFPs in a couple of weeks time!

Do you mind if I wait with y'all? AF is due 8/7 an this is our 2nd cycle TTC #1. I have gone completely chart crazy and I can't stop analyzing everything LOL!!

Lol Icca I just realised I keep calling you Inca?!?! sorry :dohh:

Lol its ok
Its acutually kinda just the last part of my name.....Jessica....Icca (idk why I add an extra c) lol
I use Icca for a screen name for whatever I use to long into stuff

This is a big thread full of us.....how many does that make testing around Aug 10th lol I say that cuz we all know were going to test before the 13th or 14th :)

This is a big thread full of us.....how many does that make testing around Aug 10th lol I say that cuz we all know were going to test before the 13th or 14th :)

I'm testing on the 10th officially.... But I know it will take a lot of will power to get through next weekend without testing!

AF is due the 11th for me so I'll test then if she's not showing her face by the end of the day. I usually wait till the day she is due to test, I am scared of getting a BFP before AF then AF coming xx

I know what you mean. It would be terrible.
All I know is that I'm not using anything with blue dyes, it doesn't matter the brand. All blue dyes are evil! Lol

Hi all

I am TTC properly for the 2nd month, its my 4th child but first with my new partner, i used OPKS this month and got a positive on Thursday morning, we had BD's Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur and Fri but did not manage it Sat or today :( im hoping that wont matter as we got the main couple of days lol, i posted in the TTC as well as since i got up today i have had werid cramping, back ache type pains almost like AF but not and im sure its to early for AF anyway so goodness knows what that is!!! My AF is due on the 11 August, not sure when would be best to test, but I know I wont be able to wait, lol lol

Hi Ladies!

I'm a bit further away from all of you - but still need people to wait with! Mind if I jump on board? I might have to make a thread once you all start getting your BFPs (POSITIVE THINKING!!)!! :D

I'm due to AF on the 19th. I'm CD9 at the mo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->