Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

fingers crossed for you jess :)

well my ic was blank today..so maybe the others where just crap veaps again!! :dohh:

Well AF didn't show this am :happydance: she almost always shows when I wake up
But I'm sure she's on her way, I have horrible cramps

booo stay away af stay away!! cramps could be Beany. i really hope so xx

Oh I hope so
But I have a feeling it's not, I have no other symptoms

no symptoms doesnt mean your not :)

not af is a good sign..praying that you get bfp xx

Oh Jess I hope she stays away!!

Lyns- it's still early!!

I always get hope for you ladies when there is any hint of a line.. Mine are always stark white!!

So guess what happened today in my world
My manager at work. (She's my age ttc) found out she's prego......with twins
She had bloods drawn yesterday and they called her today to tell her that she is prego and her levels are high. So she went in for a sono and tey found 2 sacs.

That's the 2nd person that's gotten prego with twins while iv been ttc. First it was my sis in law (she's due in april) and now her. Plus my best friend got prego too while iv been ttc, she had a little girl jan 10th.
When is it going to be my turn? :-(

Yep I hear you. Everyone I know is tired of being pregnant right now or exhausted from 3am feedings. I would liked to be uncomfortable and exhausted!

OMG Jess congrats! Lyns-are you sure you are only 6dpo? Cause I see it too but it's highly unlikely that early. I think maybe you o'd sooner. Let's hope it just keeps getting darker.

OMG Jess congrats! Lyns-are you sure you are only 6dpo? Cause I see it too but it's highly unlikely that early. I think maybe you o'd sooner. Let's hope it just keeps getting darker.

nope im defo 7dpo today hun. i know this is defo as thats the only time i got a positive and its the only time we have managed to have sex :thumbup:

but todays test there was nothing so i'm thinking they were evaps anywayz :dohh:

will have to see how the days go xx

ah bunk. It's still really early. I wouldn't anticipate a BFP for a couple of days so don't get discouraged.

Ok girls I broke down and tested because I have no self control haha I just went to the restroom like 2 hours ago, my iron was so clear lol
I took this at the 10 min mark
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-03-02195534.jpg[/IMG]

I totally see a faint line again!! Are my eyes playing tricks or do you see it too!!! Oh I really hope it's your bfp!!!

Lyns- love your new pic of Andreas

I see it too!!
I can't wait to test in the am!!
And see is af comes lol I almost always start in the am.......I'm kind of cramping right now

Here is another pix of the same test
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-03-02195413.jpg[/IMG]

Ohh so exciting :happydance: I bet the cramps are the little bean snuggling in!!

Oh I hope so!!!
I'm scared that I'm going to be disappointed in the am....as long as af doesn't show I'll keep the hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->