Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

I hope so, I'm not going to test until af doesn't show

So guess what happened today in my world
My manager at work. (She's my age ttc) found out she's prego......with twins
She had bloods drawn yesterday and they called her today to tell her that she is prego and her levels are high. So she went in for a sono and tey found 2 sacs.

That's the 2nd person that's gotten prego with twins while iv been ttc. First it was my sis in law (she's due in april) and now her. Plus my best friend got prego too while iv been ttc, she had a little girl jan 10th.
When is it going to be my turn? :-(

So guess what happened today in my world
My manager at work. (She's my age ttc) found out she's prego......with twins
She had bloods drawn yesterday and they called her today to tell her that she is prego and her levels are high. So she went in for a sono and tey found 2 sacs.

That's the 2nd person that's gotten prego with twins while iv been ttc. First it was my sis in law (she's due in april) and now her. Plus my best friend got prego too while iv been ttc, she had a little girl jan 10th.
When is it going to be my turn? :-(

Aww Jess :hugs: it still could be your turn.. It's still early..

I totally get the feeling though.. I'm feeling kind of lonely in my life tonight .. Tonight is usually oh and mine " date night".. We always made Wednesdays about us.. Now that he's working afternoons ( as much as I'm happy he's working and making good money) I miss him.. He also just told me he isn't coming home until Saturday afternoon now :( I was trying to figure out something to do friday to cheer myself up .. Maybe go for a few drinks with a gf or 2... And I couldnt think of anyone to go with.. All of them have babies can't go :(. My one gf that doesn't have any kids is up north for 3 months..

It should be our turn soon .. Atleast I hope

:hugs: I'm feeling the same way too tonight.....and I'm all alone too

My OH started a new job too! About 3 weeks ago. it's really good money! But his hours are different than mine now, he works from 4pm until 2am mon through friday. I usually work half and half (some mornings and some nights) buts its all week long, my days off vary. So we don't see much of each other....or so it sems.
Its hard, it sucks sometimes :-(
I don't like sitting home alone after I put DS in bed, I just sit up all night, its hard going to slep at night all alone too

Tonight is especially shity though, I wish he was here :-(

:dust: :dust: :dust:
I hope its our turn sometime soon...all of us!

Omg Jess .. Our men are on the exact same shift!! I work straight days 8:30-4:30.. Plus oh doesn't come home during the week.. Hopefully in the next month or two we will move, then I atleast have the satisfaction of knowing he's going to be in bed with me part of the night

Haha that's so weird! Too cool though :) lol sometimes I get up with him when he gets home and we'll hang out then go to bed. I'm tired in the am but its totally worth it!!
I have horribe sleeping habits, it takes me forever to fall asleep and I wake up super easy. So needless o say iv been sleep deprived the last couple weeks.
Lol plus all I can think about is POAS in the am the last couple days :)

I'm not a good sleeper either.. I'd probably do the same thing if he was coming home... It's crazy how poas can mess with our minds.. I had mornings when I woke up that I couldn't decide if I had already poas or not because of crazy dreams

Have you found any nice houses yet?

I want to move, OH and I have talked about it, I think wee goin to this summer.
Plus were going to get married!
Did I tell you girls OH proposed on the 16th!?!
Were getting married 10/12/13
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-02-16165632.jpg[/IMG]

Omg!!! No you didn't tell us!!! Congratulations!!!! :happydance: that is do super exciting!! Have you set a date?

Found a few houses but they all seen to want to have it rented ASAP.. Where as we want to move in may.. April the absolute earliest.. We've only sent one rental app in and I've been looking at houses like crazy..

thanks, I'm super excited!!!
I hope I get prego soon that way I'll have acouple months between baby and wedding lol although if I have to walk down the isle with a belly I will, I'll take a little one when ever I get a chance to

house shopping is hard, there is so much to take into consideration.
I always check the water pressure lol

Your ring is so pretty.. Omg I never even thought of water pressure!! That would annoy me if it was crap.. I hate that about our current place..if water is running one place in the house... Nothing else works.. So frusterating

I bet you will look beautiful with or without a bump on your day ( but hopefully with)

Thanks, my ring is from the 1890s!
Were going to have a vintage style wedding

Fantastic news jess, you never even hinted that you got engadged...congratulation. love your ring xx

im getting married 10/01/13 so maybe we can be wedding buddies too lol

skeet - oh i hate house hunting, i hope it doesnt get to hard for you and that you find something qucikly and at a good price too xx

well im 6dpo and here is my opk and ic today!! very very very faint line i think? but time will tell as im only 6 dpo xx

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/ee2f9265.jpg

Jess- oh wow a vintage wedding.. That sound so amazing.. I already cant wait to see the pics.

Lyns- I think I see a hint too! Hopefully it gets darker :) lots of :dust: !!!

My oh is really funny about proposing.. He's always said he wants to, and he's going to.. He also has even picked out a song!! However on the weekend when we were celebrating he got pretty drunk and told me he was scared to propose because he doesn't want things to change .. He had proposed to his last gf and everything went bad after.. So I have a feeling I have awhile to wait.. I don't mind though.. Atleast now I know where he is coming from

Good morning girls

Lindsey I think I see it too....can you post another pix of it??
How are you feeling? Any symptoms yet??

Good morning girls

Lindsey I think I see it too....can you post another pix of it??
How are you feeling? Any symptoms yet??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->