Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

ohhhhhhhhhh praying this is it jess xxx

thanks skeet, took it yesterday...giving andre a photoshoot lol x

Jess- any news???

Afm: still hanging out and waiting.. Oh and I went to a second viewing of a house.. We find out tomorrow if we get it.. We would have it for april 1st.. A little earlier then we hoped so we will be pretty tight for cash .. But the house was too perfect to not try to get.. Fx'd!!!

Edit the above post ... Just got notified that we did not get the house :cry:

Skeet-I'm sorry.

Jess-Where are you? What's up? I saw that line too.

Andreas-your are just too darn cute for your own good!

hey girls...af arrived this morning. so cd1 for me :(

on to the next month xx

sorry you didnt get the house skeet. keep looking youll get one soon xx

Thanks lyns..

Big Hugs that the bloody :witch: flew in!! Damn her!!!!

I just realized that tomorrow for me in cd 30...now usually af flys in between 30-32 days..however I think i O'd late so we will see

Oh stupid witch. Sorry Lyns.

No temping here. I can't rely on temping because I am such a restless sleeper and wake up so often and move around quite a bit. So my temps would be affected greatly!!! I just follow my monitor. Which has got me preggo twice. Maybe 3rd time is a charm and we can get a bean to stick. 2 and a half weeks until O day for me. We're gonna make this a great month!!!

hmmm I had a huge dip in my temp today, (first month ever temping) and I think it was caused by my restless sleep...

I would love to try a monitor, but they are so expensive

I got mine used. Even after you get the monitor, the sticks are expensive. Of the 3 months that I used it I got pregnant twice though. So I will continue to use it!

oh wow!! Thats amazing!! I might try it at a later date..right now I see OH on weekends only so maybe once we find a place and move, then maybe I'll try it!!

Ohh Jess!!!! Where did you go??? We are waiting for an update :)

TWW sucks!!! I'm bored with it LOL... How are things over there POAS??

Hey I'm back!!!
Sorry girls my phone broke so I had no internet for a couple days :-(
But I'm back now!!! :)

They are what they were....
AF had come and gone, it was a weird heavy, clotty cycle. I had tones of blood clots, one was HUGE!!I have never had one like that before.
Some part of me thinks something bad happened but I don't want to go down that road :-(
I'm just moving on to a new cycle

So how have things been with you??
Where you at in your cycle??

They are what they were....
AF had come and gone, it was a weird heavy, clotty cycle. I had tones of blood clots, one was HUGE!!I have never had one like that before.
Some part of me thinks something bad happened but I don't want to go down that road :-(
I'm just moving on to a new cycle

So how have things been with you??
Where you at in your cycle??

oh could of been a chemical with huge clots?

hopefully next cycle will be a good one for you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->