Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Yeah I'm like that too...every couple months I'll have like a 38 day cycle

every time I've had a super lon gap between cycles..I ended up preg...I think its because I stop focusing on it during the next month and relax a bit

I hope that's why your having a long cycle
:dust:

:happydance: I have ewcm!

sorry skeet...no af so your not out yet :) xx

Hey girls how we all doing?

I had a scan this morning and i have indeed got cyst on my ovaries. :(

so i now will have to ring the doctor next week and talk about what will happen from here on. she told me that she was very surprised to see them as polycystic normally happeneds to women that are over weight, she told me the bigger you are the more likely you are to get them, not all cases but majority. anywayz...so i dont no whats going to happen now, just gotta wait and ring the docs around tues/wed time. The good thing is she was telling me that i must tell me doctor that ive been trying for a baby so that they can send me to see a gynecologist. either surgry to remove them or given clomifene to help ovulation. i guess i will just have to wait to see what next week has in store for me :)

i just hope this doesnt delay baby number 2 for months and months. really hope they can help me next week xx

Aww lyns so sorry to hear about the cysts.. Hopefully they get things straightened up for you ASAP and it doesn't delay baby 2 too long.. I'm starting to think something like that might be wrong with me.. Could explain my crazy cycles lately.. But you would think when I had my laprascipic surgery they would have noticed something

Thanks skeet! me too. i just feel like its so far away never going to happen again!!

I'm sure when u had your surgery they would have noticed?

My cycles have been so long likes your skeet thats why they gave me the scan....then they found cyst on there. she said theres not much but still enought to delay ovulation!!

talk to you doc about it skeet..better to check than to be sorry later xx

Last month when I went in he chopped my strange cycles up to my ectopic.. However all the ladies I talked to that had an ectopic had their cycles return to normal with in two. It's so frusterating and confusing.. He did say he'd run tests if my cycle was strange again.

Does your insurance or health care cover clomid?

i think the NHS pay for it?

if af doesnt show soon then i would defo talk to the docs and tell him with all the mc and ectopics that keeps happening that you want to have a scan to check your ovarys. the longer you wait the worse it gets. not trying to worry you hun just want you to get the help if you need it :)

xx

Its ok Lyns, your not worrying me, I'm already concerned about it. I've always had a feeling that I would have difficulties getting pregnant and maintaining it, as my mother had several ttc issues. I definetly want to start getting them worked out now, as I will be 30 in November

oh if you have family history then your doc should look it to it more. but if your mum had problems and still had kids then it atleast you know it can happen and it will one day :) . like me im having problems now and ive had a boy before. so theres hope for us still babe xx

Yup .. My mom adopted my bro then had me 4 years later.. And they didn't have the technology back then that they do now, so she never did know why she couldn't get preg

Hey girls hope everyone is doing wonderful!
I can't chat long, I'm on break at work, just wanted to pop in and sat hi :hi:

Oh skeet I hoped you get some answers soon! :hugs:

And I hope you feel better soon lyns :hugs:
Are you in pain from the cysts?

Iv had many painful cysts

Hi Jess!! Got my answer .. Stupid :witch: got me.. Guess ff was right of when I ov'd!!

How are all you lovely ladies doing?? You in the tww Jess?

Aw I'm so sorry :hugs:
At least you got some answers
How longwas you cycle

Yes I'm in the 2ww :happydance:
Iv had fertile cm (actualy I just had thbe BIGGEST glob of ewcm I have ever seen!)
Plus really strong o pains yesterday for a little bit

So I guess af is due to arrive around the 3rd of april
I'm hoping for a nice susprise on easter (the 8th)
I'm really going to try on to poas until the day before af but I'm doubting it lol

Today was cd 43.. 10 days longer then my usual longest .. Lol funny my last cycle was seven days shorter ..

Sounds like you had some really fertile signs!! Hope you got lots of :sex: in!! I really do hope you get your :bfp: this cycle!!!

Eww long cycles suck :hugs: sorry you had to deal with that :hugs: ttc sucks sometimes

Yes I got losts of BDing in!!
I hope it doesn't hurt my chances since they say your susposed to BD every other day.
Guess ill just have to wait and see ....oh how I hate the 2ww, it drives me insane! Lol

They only say it hurts if oh has low sperm count.

Hope this flies by for you

Idk how good his men are. It seems to never be a good amount of them
I had an appointment but I got called into work so we never made it :-(

Hope the witch doesn't stay to long there with you.

Well hopefully one of the little :spermy: where string enough to get there..

Ugh this af is so painful :( guess thats what I get for not getting one really last month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->