Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

:hugs: hope she leaves soon and doesn't come back for 9 months :)

Hey Jess!! I'm doing good.. Just sitting in the tww.. Only bd once during ov time so it's doubtful this month.. But I was expecting that with oh's new job.. How are things with u??

Oh I hope you catch that eggy this cycle!! :dust: :dust:

I'm doing good, just hanging out waiting to O. I'm all ready for this cycle! I bought a new bbt, got a nice stock of opks, I'm going to get some preseed too and have dh take something but I'm not ure what yet, I need to do some research first. Plus dh is going to have a sa don in acouple week too!
:happydance: I can't wait! I'm ready to go now! But I still have another week

Sounds like you are fully prepared!! I really hope this is your cycle!!

thanks jess!!! Only bd once 2 days before Ov so its not very hopeful..

Thanks Jess!! We will see how it goes.. If I do get preg this cycle I'd be due dec 24th!!

:happydance: that's an awesom due date! I hope you catch that eggy this cycle.
How are you feeling?

I'm feeling good.. Not many symptoms ( for once). I am getting cramping ., but it worries me because it's in the side of my abdomen not the lower part ., it's in the left side ( feels like same area as my last ectopic.. Just opposite)

Me too!! Atleast this time if it is. They will catch it early as my ob said they would scan right away to make sure it's not.. I just read that ib can be situated to one side .. Lol if it even is.. It's a good chance my body is playing tricks on me lol

It could def be ib. When my sis in law got prego with the twins she could tell exactly when and where they implanted

We will see!! I tend to get a lot of cramps since my surgey... But fx'd!! Im so done waiting for my bfp!!

Probably not until the weekend at the earliest.. Might wait to see if she's late.. I hate bfn :(

I hate them too :hugs:

Keep me posted when you do decide to test

ohh eeek!

good luck skeet, hope its a good bfp. dont want you to go through all that again.

sending you lots of baby dust :dust::dust:

How have u been jess?

Thanks babyd.. Where have u been? How are things going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->