Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

I am! I cried when I saw it!
I can't wait for bloods and an us so I know everythings alright

By the looks of the colour of the line it's looking like your hcg is rising.

Sending you lots of stick bean :dust:

I think I'll wait until after the summer to go see my doctor.. It's hard to actually ttc when oh is never home. I don't work all summer so we will have more time together and hopefully that helps.

Have you talked to a fs lynsey? I can't believe you haven't ovd yet.. It makes it hard to ttc when cycles are all over the place. It is definetly to nice to have you ladies so that we know we are not alone in our struggles.. But it is heart breaking to see so many of us ladie with difficulty ttc

not yet hun..only my doctor...i have to wait untill this cycle is over with the second lot of clomid for things to for further. if i dont ovulate after this..then i have to get my ovaries looked out again to see how serious the cyst are! soo bloody long and annoying indeed. i have no af thday either but lots of white stretchy cm? :wacko: :shrug:

[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/9CC6C0BC-orig.jpg[/IMG]

jess thats is a beautiful bfp...congrats hun. i bet u are over the moon. xx

Stretchy cm is a good sign of ov!! Hopefully you ov soon!!!

I still have no sign of ov :shrug:

well looks like af is finally here woohoo..just started spotting pinkish cm so tomorrow i bet she will be full slow as im getting the cramps now!! yay that means sat i can start my 100mg dose of clomid. pray that it works for me girls :)

hope u get some signs of o soon skeet...so annoying i know. xx

I'm sending you girls lots of dust!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you girls SO much for being a wonderful support system :hugs:

Yeah!!! :happydance: I really hope that clomid works for you!! I'm sending you lots of :dust:

Jess: No worries, its nice to be here for you!!

Thanks Lyns...I think like you I will probably have an unovulatory cycle again

well i woke up this morning and there was nothing? i thought af would be here from that pinkish discharge i had yesterday...ahh what is going on!! i finally thought she was here just 4 days late now theres nothing!!! huh now on to 18dpo cd38....

the waiting continues. i have such a crap cycle!!

Are you still temping? Do you know for sure you ovd?

by my bloods skeet i didnt ovulate :shrug: it was 0.5 a very very low count of no where near ovulated lol im just going by my expected o date. :thumbup:

who knows i could have ovulated late and this is IB or because i didnt ovulate i will have a very short af hardly no cycle? but if thats is the case do i take the clomid now? :shrug: well confused

Hmmm it hard to tell.. Because your right it could be anything.. It could be late ov, light period, or implant.

I know my unovulatory cycle I spotted.. But I have also spotted at ov before.

Try taking your temp tomorrow morning to see if it's higher or not

Hi ladies!!!! How is everyone doing?

Lyns- are you taking the clomid now??

Jess- hows your pregnancy going?

:hi: hey how have you been?

Everythings going good! :hugs: thanks for asking
I'm just hanging around waiting for my scan on Thursday, tomorrow working a 12hr day will help the wait lol :)

You will have to let me know how it goes!!

Oh and I found a place and move in on june 29th hopefully ttc becomes easier then!

Thanks!! I'm pretty excited... I'm trying to figure out though if I want to go on bc for a few months now :( I have a friends wedding coming up and I'm the maid of honor.. The dress I have to fit in I'd very sleek and tight.. If I even gain a lb it will not fit.. I know from previous experience I gain weight and get bloated really quickly in pregnancy

Is yur new place closer to the city? And closer to DH?!

Weddings def call for no pregnancy! Lol I just went to a wedding on Saturday for DHs cousin and everyones was drinking and having a good old time (not that I wasn't having fun) lol but its not the same ya know
:happydance: getting all dressed up is SO much fun!

When will you decide on the BC?

Hey ladies...well af finally showed her face today..cd58!! so cd2 tomorrow which means 100mg clomid!! woohoo...such a long long cycle this was..thought it was never going to show. got appointment on the 18june to talk about these cyst..might have to have the op to remove them as ive had constant pains and no joy. so something is going on down there...causing more damage i think.

congrats on the new home skeet. bet ur looking forward to moving :) i know how u feel about the wedding. its my brothers in 3 weeks time and i swear i have gained some pounds so im not happy lol need to leave the bread alown now..i think thats making me more bloated lol

hey hey pregnant jess. how u been over there hun? scan next week..how exciting! how u been feeling? xx

So glad to hear you finally have an end to such a long cycle!
:hugs: I hope your appointment goes well on the 18th
How big are your cysts?

I have a cyst on my right ovary due to the pregnancy, its almost 7cm! It looks like my bladder on the screen! Its so big and painful but they can't do anything about it

I also have a little bleed above my gestational sac, the dr says not to worry about it and that itscommon but its hard not to, ya know.
I have a scan in an hour so ill be back with some updates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->