Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

:hugs: lyns I hope your doing good :hugs: I'm so sorry you have to go through all this.

Harleyq when are you going to test?
Lol I SO would have broke down by now and tested

Skeet how are you feelin?

lol harleyq I agree with jess...test!!! lol

I'm doing okay..I've been so sick though :( Ob gave me something to help with the sickness when I went to see her today..its helped a bit..I'm still nauseous but atleast food is staying down now. I go for another ultra sound on monday to see the hb.

She told me that my scan last week showed me at 5 weeks 4 days ( which puts me currently at 6 weeks 4 days) she said it also showed to corpeus luteum which is a good sign, it means my body is producing progesterone and a gestational sac She was very pleased to hear that I was sick lol.

how are things with you ?

:hugs: lyns I hope your doing good :hugs: I'm so sorry you have to go through all this.

Harleyq when are you going to test?
Lol I SO would have broke down by now and tested

Skeet how are you feelin?

Skeet - isn't it weird to think someone pleased that you are not feeling well, but it makes sense!!! Stick in their little buddy!

Jess, I gave in and test, I had already peed that morning, so l only had a tinsy bit left (long story), it came up with

:bfp:

a very faint positive, I am going to test again tomorrow to hopefully see a darker line, but l know l am, my sense of smell and my massively sore boobies are a dead give away.... I am so bloody happy its scary... I am so scared at the same time... I love pregnancy, but man it messes with your head!!! Crossing my fingers for raibowluv too, and that these little babies stay safe inside.

Harley q i, don't think your pix is showing up for some reason

Skeet good luck at your appointment. I hope you get an ultrasound pic of your litle bean that you can post! :)
I'm glad your feeling better :hugs: that must be awefull to deal with. I hope its gone by the end of your 1qst trimester!

Congrats harley!!!

Jess!! Thanks I hope I get a pic too!! I'm currently thinking that if this one does not stick, I'm done for awhile!! I cant handle this sickness!! I hate feeling like this! I know it will be worth it once I have my little bean in my arms but if I lose it then it was not worth anything

:hugs: I hope you don't have to go through any more heartbreak
I have a strong feeling that this one will stick though!! :)

Oh! I wanted to say I had to change my ticker because BnB erased it! They said I had too much pixals or something. So I picked this one again and went with green because its my favorite color :)
I did blue last time because I was hoping for team blue but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be team pink! Do I'm green for neutral right now :)

What makes u think team pink?

I have a feeling I'm going to have a girl.. Just because I've been so sick

Idk I've had a girl feeling from the day of my bfp. Actually ive always pictured a little girl with me and dh for some reason.
Plus when I had my 12 week scan I asked the tech to take a look it looked like a girl, even though the tech said it was to early and could be either.

I know oh really wants a boy.. I'm afraid to find out because I don't want to see disappointment on his face.. I'd rather him just see the baby and love it right away no matter the gender.

Oh and I'm feeling a lot better today!! I actually might do some house work lol..

skeet l hope you are feeling better soon, but just a word of warning, when you are no longer sick you start to worry... I remember when my ms went with my second I kind of wished for it back, at least l knew everything was okay... As l said, pregnancy does weird things to your mind.

I did another test this morning, still positive, darker than yesterday but still faint... will ring up the ob this morning and make my 6 week appt.

Oh Harley can u post a pic??

And thanks!! So far the meds I'm on make me feel better, but I'm sleeping most of the time now.. Or eating lol.

Apparently as your body gets used to the meds it's not so bad

I bet those meds do help. My best friend had to take them with her 1st because she couldn't function without them.
:hugs: I'm glad your feeling better!

Harleyq yes please post a pic! :)

They really do!! I was actually just able to make a lasagna and spaghetti sauce to freeze for my OH for lunches!! I hadnt gotten off the couch all week lol!!

A funny little story to share..so this morning Oh went to make bacon and was all confused when it was gone. I told him it smelled funny so I threw it out. Thats when he proceeded to tell me that the bacon was fine and I was the problem lol!! Apparently he had bought the bacon just the other day...I'm now banned from throwing anything out until he checks it first :haha:

I go for my scan in 30 min!!! I'm terrified!! I had nightmares all night!! Wish me luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->