Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

:hugs: good luck skeet! :hugs:
Can't wait to hear your update!

Armymama :dust:
When will you be testing?

bad news af showed her ugly face, but came with a orange spotting first.Now she is going up way to early.Could this still be good?

Sorry rainbow :hugs:

Scan went great!! Measured 7 weeks 2 days hb of 139!! I'll post a pic later!! It more or less looks like a little blob lol

Armymama :dust: :dust: good luck testing! Ill be waiting for your test pics!

Here is the pic as promised!! My little blob :cloud9:

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 1
Awww so adorable skeet :) I'm so happy for you!

Hey! They blocked your ticker like the site did mine the other day. Whas up with that?

Thanks Jess!

I dont know!! it frusterated me cause it deleted all my dates and everything. I'm curious how people do the spoiler...it seems to allow them to add more to there signature

I was thinking about that too, I wonder how they do it.
I think I might have to ask someone :)

hey guys,af showed but was very light.it lasted four days where as my af usually is 8 days long.now its up.what do you guys think?:confused:

You can try testing again, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.. Sorry :( :hugs:

Jess I had someone show me how to do the spoiler alert ., I'll post it later when I get a chance.. I'm on my phone so it's hard to copy :)

Hey girls how is everyone
:hugs: so sorry af showed rainbowluv. Idk it does sound like af did show, and you could test again but it seems as though your in a new cycle

Skeet that's cool you figured it out!

Here it is jess!!

[SPOILER*] [/SPOILER*]

Remove the *

Hey girls how is everyone
:hugs: so sorry af showed rainbowluv. Idk it does sound like af did show, and you could test again but it seems as though your in a new cycle

Skeet that's cool you figured it out!

thanks jess.are there any tips you can give me?what steps did you take to get your bfp?? plz help me.lol:cry:

Honestly I didnt think about ttc and it happened. I was busy moving and wasn't thinking about opks and bbt and just bd when it felt right (not because of o) that cycle was a longer one, I ddnt 0 until cd28! So when I did decide to test I wasn't sure exactly how many dpo I was.
I also had an appointment with my obgyn and it had been a little over a year since we startd ttc and he gave me a script of clomid. I was just waiting for a new cycle to start to start clomid but a new cycle never came and I got my bfp
Idk I guess what they say is true, as soon as you stop thinking and stressing about ttc it happens
Skeet knows this too :)

rainbow- my situation is the exact same as Jess's. Oh and I were getting ready to move and were both really focused on that. We had really only bd a few times that month because he worked an opposite shift then me. We had actually been bickering a lot leading up to the move and I decided to spice up the weekend and him and I just spent most of the weekend in bed with each other...didnt even realize I was oving. I took my bbt so after the fact I realized we timed it right, but I was having wacky cycles since my ectopic that i never knew when i was going to ov

lol jess !! What food are you ?? I cant even tell what it is!! COngrats on hiting 16 weeks...do you have a bump pic??

Lol its an avocado! I love avocados right now too, esp guacamole! Its def a pregnancy thing because I do not really like them not prego

I really only have one pic, ill upload it. It was taken this past weekend at camp. We went on a big camping trip from Thursday to Sunday up in the allagney mountians. Sleeping in tents and no bathrooms, it was rough! Esp prego, its hard to squat :rofl:
there was a bunch of us. Me, DH, DS,DD, my bro and sister in law with there 4 kids ( DD,DS and the twins!) And my other brother and sister in law (no kids just yet) but they did bring their dog and we had our puppy (I was her first camping trip) and also DHs mom and her boyfrind!
It was an extremely exciting and long weekend needless to say :)
But yes, ill upload a pic

Oh wow sounds like a big weekend.. LOL yeah I bet squatting while preg is hard!! I like avacodos..but i cant handle making anything from it on my own..they gross me out to look at them, but taste yummy so if its premade or someone else makes it i'll eat it.

I'm really hoping some of my food aversions go away soon. I barely eat anything except potatos!! Cant be very nutritious for my bean!! I find if Oh makes me something I can usually eat it, but if I have to make it, by the time I'm done cooking I dont want it!!

Today for my dads bday we had corn on the cob, baked potato, steak and ceaser salad..I'm a huge steak fanatic but not since preg I took two bites :( i did eat a lot of corn and potato though!!

I made the pic my new avitar! :)

:hugs: I hope you get to feeling better and can enjoy all the foods soon, that must stink not being able to enjoy everything.
I love corn on the cob! Its just about that time of year to get local sweet homegrown corn! Ill have about a dozon in my garden when harvest time comes.
Speaking of harvest time! I picked an orange pumpkin from my patch today.......its offically autumn lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->