Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Yes I will tell you girls as soon as find out :)
I find out on a Friday, and its right before my DSs birthday. We're having a double party for her and my nephew. Their birthdays are just days appart so the bI.g party will be packed full of family and frilnds

Are you going to announce what your having at the party??

Welcome rainbowluv!!

It will be so hard to keep it in lol!! At least if he doesn't want to share it there you can come here to get it out!!

Hey yall and thanks for the welcome,i am currently on 2ww island.I am 6 DPO.I am having small symptoms like nausea,and cramping.thats about it,a little pain in the girls.I checked my cervix and its soft,high,and closed.Is this a good sign? Ugh im cramping now.Maybe nxt test will be my :bfp:

Rainbow- I never really checked my cervix.. Lol still haven't so I have no idea what it feels like. The only things I noticed before my :Bfp: was lots of creamy cm, tired And just felt off. I didn't even expect to get my :Bfp:

Rainbow- I never really checked my cervix.. Lol still haven't so I have no idea what it feels like. The only things I noticed before my :Bfp: was lots of creamy cm, tired And just felt off. I didn't even expect to get my :Bfp:

Lots of creamy cm is right,how many dpo did you wait to test?

I was 11 dpo and to be honest I really didn't expect anything.. I dipped the test, threw out he pee and went about my business.. When I went back and saw the line I was floored!! I had myself convinced I was out

I was 11 dpo and to be honest I really didn't expect anything.. I dipped the test, threw out he pee and went about my business.. When I went back and saw the line I was floored!! I had myself convinced I was out

Thankgodfor ur bfp.and thats why it occured because you least expected it.remember god always shows up and shows out:thumbsup:

I really didn't check my cervix either, I'm a germafobe (lol I think that's how you spell it) I was too worried that checking it could put some unwanted bacteria up there and jepordize something.
I also got my bfp at 11dpo (with a frer) I used the dollar store cheapies at 9dpo and 10dpo and some some very questonable lines so I did the frer and it popped up right away and was nice and dark. I was SO susprised because iv delt with evaps and line eye in the past so much.

How many dpo are you?

I agree rainbow..this month we were actually not trying..I was considering going on bc for a few months because we have so much going on for us!! Regardless we are thrilled!!

I agree with you with the germaphobe thing jess...only because I am super susceptible to uti's so I was always concerned with checking stuff down there

I HATE the 2WW. Okay now that is out of my system, hi everyone, I am new here. We have been TTC for 6 months, using Clomid, and every month l say l am going to go easy this month and what ever happens happens, then l get past ovulation and l am totally obsessed! Perhaps it was better in the old days when people didn't know so much about what and when things happened, at least you were blissfully ignorant!

I have been nauseous since the evening l ovulated, 99% it was originally a bug that was going round... but the nausea has lingers and l am 7DPO. I have also had a pretty keen sense of smell, and increased CM (although l have gotten this the last couple of cycles); my urine had a funny smell to it a few days ago which immediatley got me thinking l was pregnant... I remember that from my last two pregnancies (yes l have two gorgeous and very active boys). But in reality,at 7 days DPO this probably isn't a credible symptom, none of it probably is... but l am so obsessed it is not funny.

DH and l said we would try for 6 months, this is the 6th month... I so want it to happen, but l hate hate hate this rollercoaster... I try to tell myself if its not meant to be its not meant to be and l should just let it go... but my brain and heart are not on the same wavelength....

Nobody but other TTC'ers really understand what l am going through and nobody knows we are trying... so l have come in here to get some solace...

Okay, now you all think l am thoroughly crazy, how are you going? anybody close to testing? Good Luck to everybody. I've been around the ropes a bit so if l can help anyone in any way please reach out.

Lol I KNEW as soon as we got the puppy I would get prego.
It actually happened when we totally weren't "ready" because of the move and all but ill take it whenever I can get it! Right!
I'm already planning our 2nd, I asked the dr how soon we could try for another.....he thought I was crazy :)

Currently I am 7dpo and i had slight pinching last night,but no implantation bleeding.af due july 28 could i be wasting my time.I am having so many symptoms.wish me luck and babydust everyone.

I HATE the 2WW. Okay now that is out of my system, hi everyone, I am new here. We have been TTC for 6 months, using Clomid, and every month l say l am going to go easy this month and what ever happens happens, then l get past ovulation and l am totally obsessed! Perhaps it was better in the old days when people didn't know so much about what and when things happened, at least you were blissfully ignorant!

I have been nauseous since the evening l ovulated, 99% it was originally a bug that was going round... but the nausea has lingers and l am 7DPO. I have also had a pretty keen sense of smell, and increased CM (although l have gotten this the last couple of cycles); my urine had a funny smell to it a few days ago which immediatley got me thinking l was pregnant... I remember that from my last two pregnancies (yes l have two gorgeous and very active boys). But in reality,at 7 days DPO this probably isn't a credible symptom, none of it probably is... but l am so obsessed it is not funny.

DH and l said we would try for 6 months, this is the 6th month... I so want it to happen, but l hate hate hate this rollercoaster... I try to tell myself if its not meant to be its not meant to be and l should just let it go... but my brain and heart are not on the same wavelength....

Nobody but other TTC'ers really understand what l am going through and nobody knows we are trying... so l have come in here to get some solace...

Okay, now you all think l am thoroughly crazy, how are you going? anybody close to testing? Good Luck to everybody. I've been around the ropes a bit so if l can help anyone in any way please reach out.

Welcome harley

Harleyq :hi: hi and welcome. I believe rainbowluv is about to test here pretty soon! I think you two are really close with your cycle it seems
Good luck to both of you!
:dust: :dust:

Harleyq I def don't think you crazy, I was the same way lol al cool and collective and as soon as I was dpo status I borded the crazy ttc train and I was all symptom spotting from there. We've all been there and done that and we wil all be here whenever you need to talk ....or rant :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->