Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Jess- I lost my first one at 8 weeks, but this is still the farthest i've ever been and the farthest without spotting (knock on wood) My other losses never developed past 6 weeks I'm really hoping after 12 weeks I will no longer be considered high risk but we will see
Happy onion Day!!

Lyns- Most people say test, i'm going to say hold off... as your friend I know how hard :bfn: are...for awhile i stopped testing until af was late... my bfp was the first cycle i tested early and no idea what made me do it, but i was not expecting a bfp. If you want to test early though I will be here to support you :hugs:

I had my first scan at 5 weeks 4 days then a second scan at 7 weeks 4 days ( its the one in my avatar) lol i know it just looks like a blob, but I did see the hb!! I go back to see OB on tuesday and I think I'll probably get a scan around 12 weeks. My friend did lend me her doppler. I havent been able to find the hb yet...just mine :)

Lyns we al have def had the heartbreak of BFNs and we all know how hard it is not to POAS, but if you decide to test early were all here for you :hugs: your charts looking good thought
From my experience though, if this helps, I never got high temps with my BFP, just steady moderate temps....just saying

Skeet I'm so glad everything is going great for you so far! I can't wait to see your next scan pic, I know they look like little blobs but its super exciting!

I have a scan next week too, on Thursday! Well find out the gender, although I'm almost positive its a girl :)

I'm the same as you Jess.. Steady temps nothing special!!

Oh I'm so excited to find out your gender!! You have to past ASAP!! Lol I really don't want to know mine but no idea how I will hold off especially since I get so excited finding out everyone else's !! Lol oh really wants to know.. I'm sure he will be able to convince me .. But shhhhh don't tell him that!!

fantastic so you both got your scan soon..how exciting!! skeet loving the blob...i didnt even think to check you avatar :dohh:
so glad everything is going well for you both :)

well i cracked at tested at 9dpo..still early days..

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/Personal/90844ecb.jpg

what do u think?

Lol do I have line eye?? I think I see a hint of a line.. Lol not positive though so I don't want to get your hopes up.. Wait a few days and test again.. Do you see anything?

lol i know..i see something. but i dont no if thats an evap or not. think i will be doing an frer tomorrow. have been getting bad twinges on the left. and i swear there what i got when i found out i was pregnant with andreas.its like a warm twingey feeling... just hope its good signs. just did my temp just out of curiousity and its like 37.44 is that good in the day or am i just hoping to much thats its nothing hahaha

hopefully this is it!! xx

Your temps look really good.. I had the twinges too when I got preg.. About 3 days after the twinges I got a + and it was unmistakable

There's either a case of line eye going around or your preggers lyns!
Can't wait to see your frer tomorrow!

what dpo were u when u got a positive?

did a frer..dont think theres anything there..so will try again this afternoon :(

knew i should have waited!!

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/Personal/f373d78b.jpg

my temps still good tho..so who knows!!

I was 11 dpo when I got my positive.. But that means nothing!! I normally never got them that early

morning ladies...still waiting lol got no more test other than the ic ones. mt temp shot up again today..so im praying this is good signs. but then saying that ive been getting that crampy twingey feeling on left ans in the front like af is coming so i hope its not! my ic theres a line but again looks like evaps!! :dohh:

not going to test now till im 14dpo as i dont want to do my nut in anymore lol

hope u all have a good sunday xx

Good morning it's 4 am here and I'm exhausted .. Big festival in my town and a bunch of people came here drinking.. Lucky me bring the sober one had to drive some of them home because they couldn't get cabs.. The cab companies were too busy ( we live in a small town) now all the drunks are passed out and I'm awake still .. Lol
Heading to bed just wanted to check in on ya lynds
Your temps look amazing!! Good idea to hold off .. Less stress that way!! I'm praying for you!! Sending you bucket loads of :dust:

4am wow get your ass to bed lol its 9am here.

sounds like u had a good night though...

thanks for the dust really need it :)

have a good sleep :sleep::sleep: zzzz xx

Lol I'm trying to head to bed.. I think I'm over tired :) enjoy your day!!

Hey girls how is everyone?
Lyns your charts looking good! :dust:
Skeet I went out the other night with DH and was the only sober one in the bar lol drunk people are funy. its funny how the drunker they are the louder they are. DH hadn't seen his friends in a while so we ere out til like 2am. Needless to say I was super tired!

Its so true Jess!! I was definetly entertained by the drunks!! They were so loud!!! It was a lot of fun and Oh and I both has some friends that we hadnt seen in a long time.

I'm still tired today, but packing my stuff up shortly to go watch the meteor shower. One of my friends and i watch this one yearly and we make it a little date night...lol but this time it will be a sober watching..usually we have a few drinks while we lay on the grass in a middle of a field and watch.

Oh that sounds so nice, so cool you guys do that!
I totally forgot about that, when does it start?

Sorry I just got your message.. It started around 9 last night .. It was too cloudy though :( we sat out for 3.5 hrs and I saw 3 and she saw 2.. But we had a good time sitting and chatting :)

sound slike u had a good night jess. always fun seeing the other side to drunk people lol

12dpo and finally caved and tested..bfn :( i didnt want to test but i was looking at ff at all the other ladies charts and there got goot bfp at 10dpo onwards so i thought at 12 it should be ok..what a fool. i think my temps are good because the pcos is messing with me!! boooooo.

skeet..did u have a good time with your friend. whats the meteor shower?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->