Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

I don't have a fertility friend chart but here is what I have:
Cd 10 - 97.7
CD 11 - 97.9
CD 12 - 97.9
CD 13 - 97.6
CD 14 - 97.4 O'ed
CD 15- 98.0
CD 16- 98.0
CD 17 - 98.0
CD 18 -97.6
CD 19 - 98.2
CD 20 - 97.8

Well I think your temps look good. You had a little drop at o time (which is common) and your temps seem to go back up and stay there. I think you oed and your in the tww
Have you done opks or checked your CM or CP at all? CM is a wonderfull helpfull hint!

Have you tried to make a FF account, its such a help!
(Can you tell I'm all for temping lol)
But it HAS to be done right inorder for it to be accurate

No opk's yet. This is our first cycle trying and in the past i've always noticed the ewmc but didn't notice it this time till 1DPO. FX that we did the BD enough days/times to cover us. :)

Afternoon Ladies,

Great to see this thread has grown so much since yesterday yay.

Well FF changed my O date this morning so I am only 3DPO today now, this TWW is going to feel epic lol.

Icca - I had a false positive on a clearblue + last month so I will never ever use them again booo clearblue. I will still use the Sainsbury's cheapies though as they seem ok. I think clearblue is actually too sensitive and it picks up the normal HSG in my body!

so if you just post your temps on FF it works everything out for you like O date etc?

Yup JR (whenever I type that I think of JR Ewing lol) you just put your temp in and you can do other things like cm and bd and stuff (I just do temp) and it tells you the date you O'd. It is great.

LOL!

Well I def might temp next cycle if this isn't my one. I like things where I don't have to do any work!

I'm thinking this week will go faster than I thought it would. I do photography on the side and this client for Saturday has me stressed to the max!! I'm dreading it! So I'm sure that will make Saturday come even quicker for me. :) .... which is good in a way cause it will get me closer to a BFP or AF.

I'm thinking this week will go faster than I thought it would. I do photography on the side and this client for Saturday has me stressed to the max!! I'm dreading it! So I'm sure that will make Saturday come even quicker for me. :) .... which is good in a way cause it will get me closer to a BFP or AF.

I love it....dont mind being stressed if means the 2WW goes quicker...I'm with you there!

Ladies..... I'm wondering about implantation....

How long after ov would implantation normally occur? When should I be looking out for spotting? I'm feeling quite 'normal' at the moment (except going to the loo more often than I would usually), so I was wondering if things would feel any different when (if!!) implantation occured and what to look out for!

Hey, i will be testing on the 12th!! No symptoms yet, am 3dpo. Am charting temps -
ov day - 36.52
1dpo - 36.43
2dpo - 36.46
3dpo - 36.67

Fingers crossed for everyone xx

im 4 DPO now, yesterday had really heavy feeling and mild cramps, non today as of yet but constipated and headache but think that is coz i have had a cold so its my sinuses.

Im joining the club!

I am going to test on sunday, august 14, the day my BFP is due! Right now i am 2dpo, took clomid days 5-9 and i temp religiously. Its amazing how our bodies work!!

This month, no symptom spotting for me, although the occassional twinge and cramp will surely make my ears stand up! We have so many symptoms leading up to AF that they just confuse me and get my hopes up. So again, no symptom spotting!! Unless, of course, if its something i have never experienced before! Haha

Our timing was perfect this month, so im very hopeful that this is it!

FX for us all!

ive heard it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 days for implantation to occur and then about 4 to 5 days for a pregnancy test to show positive!

sadie, i am also 2dpo and on clomid! although i took it 50mg days 3-7. did you have terrible ov pains? mine lasted for like 4 days up to ov then nothing! i was going crazy. just hoping all that pain is going to pay off in the end ;o) so far no side effects, well actually i have been kinda dizzy and shaky? im also really hungry but nothing sounds appetizing, which isnt normal for me. but im sure its WAY too early for any of this to be pregnancy related?!

im new to all of this forum stuff and was wondering if someone could tell me how you put all that cute stuff under your posts, im sure you dont have to do it each time right?!

It took me ages to figure it out too! You click on your own name to go into your profile and there is a bit that says edit your signiture. Put whatever you want in there and it comes up each time. Good places for tickers are lillypie and daisy path xxx

So total wait time with implantation and + HCG can be up to 2 weeks....oh boy! (Or girl) lol I'm only 3 days in, I hope it goes by quick!

Yeah temping has helped me not go crazy lol its such a big help and I know I go about it the right way so there's no questioning my temps :)
FF did push my O date back a day, so it looks like ill be spending another day at 3DPO status

Lol it also took me a while to set up my siggy. I need to get a lily pie thingy on my siggy too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->