Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

hahaha wilsey i would be too! have you told ur DH yet? are u going to do a digital test next?

i am just counting the days to Ovulation! :)

DH was with me when I did the first test! Well not in the bathroom, but I took it out to him right after I peed on it hahaha. We put it under the instructions until the time we were allowed to look!

Digi ones here cost $40 - not sure how expensive they are there. But I sort of want one for the sake of seeing 'pregnant' on it.

Just over a week to go until you O. Hopefully the bding will distract you a bit ;)

DH was with me when I did the first test! Well not in the bathroom, but I took it out to him right after I peed on it hahaha. We put it under the instructions until the time we were allowed to look!

Digi ones here cost $40 - not sure how expensive they are there. But I sort of want one for the sake of seeing 'pregnant' on it.

Just over a week to go until you O. Hopefully the bding will distract you a bit ;)

aw that is so cool! I love when my DH gets excited about the possibility of being PG it makes me so happy!
WOW THAT IS SOOO EXPENSIVE! They aren't that much here! you should try buying them online! If you were closer i would totally bring you one.
I know not too much longer! its hard to stay distracted... but the BDing is helping a little :)

Hmm maybe I could get one online. Need to be able to ship to NZ but lots of places seem to do worldwide shipping. Good idea hun!

Nawww if you lived closer I would totally make you hang out with me hahaha!

Gosh, I know what you mean. The whole process just involves too much waiting. Chocolate and bding helps a lot! ;)

No problem! i don't know how much they are online, but you could always do a little research. they may not end up being cheaper because of shipping, but who knows. have you lived in NZ your whole life? my DH has been there and he loved it... he went skydiving there. I would totally hang out with you if i was in NZ. maybe one day :)

Im getting used to the wait now, i am just excited about it and trying to stay positive.

Yeah, I'll search all the sites tonight and see if I can find a deal!

Yup, I'm a born and bred Kiwi! Oh neat, lots of people don't know where NZ and some think it's part of Australia. Glad he enjoyed it here. It's pretty beautiful.

Yeah, it's good when you are excited about the prospect of what could happen :D You might be pg this month!!!

oh yes a KIWI!!! i know what that is! its the bird with no wing or arms... lol whatever you call them. thats silly people actually dont know where NZ is. well i did think it was apart of australia when i was little. haha but when you are young everything is the same. I am equally obsessed with both countries and my goal is to come visit both! i think they are both gorgeous! yes i am super jealous of my DH. Anything is more beautiful than Indiana. You probably have no idea where that is. I love that we are from two countries but have so much in common.

I really do hope so! keeping my fingers crossed!

Ahahaha nice work - you nailed it! It is that silly flightless bird that only comes out at night. What a national icon :dohh:!

Oh yeah, go to Aus for the weather. Real nice and warm over there. Certain parts of the country and glorious for weather...unfortunately I don't live in those places. We are known as Windy Wellington!

I don't know exactly where Indiana is on the map - but your country is HUGE! ;)

I know! Heaps in common :D

haha my state is know for bird, the cardinal haha its not much better.
we are the state that is in shaped like a boot and we are in the what we know as "the midwest" of the U.S. It is pretty flat and boring. its about 85 degrees F. here sorry don't know it in C. but its Hot! we are surrounded by farm land and we are known as the hoosiers haha! but enough with my boring life. our country is def. huge and i have only visited a small portion of it!

well keep in touch! im off to bed. good night! let me know if you find a digital!

you can take me out sorry forgot to update im now waiting to O again im on day either 9 or 11 of my cycle as my AF started really werid not sure which day to go with lol

Me too! CD9 for this girl, I can't wait til o time!

So have any of you girls tried the SOY plan??

I'm going for it next cycle after this one and I just want some oppinions on it

No i never heard of it what is it?? I just started using my OPKs again a bit early yet but dont want to miss it lol

Its like a natural way to ovulate, I'm thinking about trying it but idk yet

Hi ladies

Its been a while since I've been on, I was due for:witch: Aug 15 and she came 2 days early. Needless to say, I was bummed, more than bummed actually.:cry: I wanted nothing to do with anything baby even the precious bnb!:saywhat: It was rough, I thought for sure after 6 months that I was pregnant, and when :witch: started early I lost it:hissy:. But here I am again, af just finished and another cycle begins. Hubby has been a great support. I've had a positive opk and we have bd twice. SO here we go again.

On a brighter side congrats to all you who got your BFP! And congrats to all you ladies who are able to stay positive when it hasn't been your turn. You guys are my inspiration:hugs:

:hugs: I hope you get your BFP too! I know it gets hard sometimes but that's what were here for! I joined bnb so I could give DH a break lol he's heard my ttc talk for long enough.

So my opk from this morning was neg.....good thing because I lost my bbt!
I rely too much on my bbt but its the best way to track O so I must use it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->