Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Hey ladies!! How's everyone doing?? Sorry I've been off for a bit.. Been pretty busy...
Oh and I had such an amazing weekend!! We bd a lot even though it's not o time yet lol.. I don't know what happened this weekend but we re lit a spark in our relationship.. We had so many good talks and were so open with each other it felt like we were back at the beginning dating stage .. Fx'd that this continues into baby making time!!

what CD are you on la estrella?

Hey Icca, thanks for the supportive words:winkwink: Right now I'm on either cycle day 10 or 12? I cant decide if af started 2 days early or 4 days, guess it all depends on what counts as spotting. 12 would make more sense because 2 days ago ( Aug 20th) I had a positive opk and now they are coming up negative, this cycle has only just begun and im already crazy frustrated. :dohh:

How bout you? which day you on? Hope you find your bbt, I've always been curious about temping and charting but it seems kinda confusing? I might have to dive right in next cycle and try it i things dont work out this time.

Temping is awesome! Lol sorry I get excited about temp talk
But it is the most accurate way/tool to tell if you DID O (not if your going to) temping only tells you after you have ovulated so its hard to use just temping without any other "tools" but it def works. Your temps rise and fall with hormones so if you temp for acouple months you can see a pattern and tell when your body usually Os by following that pattern
I'm an EMT/paramedic and I. Think its awesome the way we can watch what your bodies do and how certain things affect us

Hey ladies!! How's everyone doing?? Sorry I've been off for a bit.. Been pretty busy...
Oh and I had such an amazing weekend!! We bd a lot even though it's not o time yet lol.. I don't know what happened this weekend but we re lit a spark in our relationship.. We had so many good talks and were so open with each other it felt like we were back at the beginning dating stage .. Fx'd that this continues into baby making time!!

Ohhh sounds like great times :) love it when
You do get the deep talks from
The OH and finally get somewhere, makes you feel great don't it. Hope it stays on track for you hun and bedding last all the way too ovulation. What cd are you Hun? Xx

Thanks baby!! yeah it really did feel amazing!! We talked about stuff that had been kind of taboo topics that we just dont bring up cause it usually starts fights....not this weekend though we had amazing discussions about everything!! I'm on cycle day 8 out of 30...or if it follows the same as last cycle 33 days...I really hope its not that long this time!!

thats awesome skeet! i love when that happens! i think that is a good sign for whats to come :) FXed! and lots of baby dust!

Thanks jmandrews!! My oh and I have had some bumpy roads this past year!! We have stayed strong but after this weekend I feel like we are stronger then we ever have been...thanks for all the :dust:!!

Here is some for you :dust: and here is some for everyone else still waiting for :bfp:

:dust: :dust:

Id like to join as well I will be testing on the 13th . I started my first round of clomid 50mg cd 2 thru 6 . I am not temping or using opks hubby and I are just going to bd alot and pray alot as well. Baby dust to us all. Dear lord I pray for all the ladies in this thread and myself. I pray that we get our bfp and a healthy nine months. In your name I pray amen.

Thanks baby!! yeah it really did feel amazing!! We talked about stuff that had been kind of taboo topics that we just dont bring up cause it usually starts fights....not this weekend though we had amazing discussions about everything!! I'm on cycle day 8 out of 30...or if it follows the same as last cycle 33 days...I really hope its not that long this time!!

Yeah i know the feeling hun, i think this weekend must have been something in the air as it was out of the blue with my OH too....was a deep convo. think we all have our ups and downs but when they just up and straight talk about things it make it all worth it and woth holding on even more!!.....:flower:

your cycle is close to mine..lets hope we catch eggy. count down to O then the most annoying bit for me tww to see if we did. good luck hun...I'll be stalking you x

Good Morning!!!! 3 days to go until O!!!! im getting anxious! lol I have been using OPK tests! hope it happens soon! FXed! how is everyone else doing?

Good morning!!! LOL I'm still waiting :coffee:

I'm not using opk again this month...starting this wednesday untill the following weekend we are just going to bd whenever we get a chance...i know this wednesday is early but oh well... we will really focus on this weekend on... Good luck!! hope you get your :bfp: !!

Looks like its going to be a big weekend for everyone! Lol
:dust:

Haha - it's a bank holiday weekend in the UK, so extra long for all that BD time!!! :haha:

Sweet!!

Were going to be celebrating Labor day here soon

I'm kinda excited for it! I'm going to test the day after (it will prob be too early) but I got my BFP with my DS on the day after Labor day in 2005 .....wow that was awhile ago!!

i'm so happy I dont have to wait until labour day to O... we will be at the cottage and the walls are eerily thin...kind of hard to bd that way.... 3 more days until I start to hit my "fertile" time!! I'm getting very impatient lol

Me too skeet lol we both have 8 days to go
It does feel like its taking forever. 8 days is a whole week away !!

Eww that stinks babydeabreu, one day does seem like a lot longer when it comes to ttc lol
Cute new pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->