Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

hula might be good idea put peoples testing dates next to their name so we know whos testing what day so we can stalk them :) then u can update groups bfps :)

Great idea!! Am doing now :)

LADIES IF I HAVENT ALREADY PUT THEM ON CAN YOU LET ME KNOW YOU TESTING DATE PLZ. TY.

x

omg :) yea we would my af is due 13th feb .... id deffo hold out til vals day and give ben a present :)

we dont do valentines day... so i can imagine ben feeling guilty if i was to give him a present... he not be realising that hes already gave me the best present ever

hulahoop, mine needs to read (Suppose to test on Feb 11, but will most likely test on Feb 6, 7, 8, 9th, 10 and 11th)

:haha: :haha: :haha:

hula might be good idea put peoples testing dates next to their name so we know whos testing what day so we can stalk them :) then u can update groups bfps :)

Great idea!! Am doing now :)

LADIES IF I HAVENT ALREADY PUT THEM ON CAN YOU LET ME KNOW YOU TESTING DATE PLZ. TY.

x

I've got irregular cycles but am thinking I am ovulating about now so will test around 14th Feb (my first wedding anniversary too - what a great present a BFP would be!)x

Since we are all so PMA-ish, can we talk about how you guys want to break the news to the family when it happens?

I want to do something really creative since I didn't get to do it with my daughter (Lilli). When I found out, I was in so much shock that I just went home (DH was off that day), I walked in, and I said "I am PREGNANT" and busted out crying for like 30 minutes. https://www.ourplayland.com/images/smilies/slow.gif

This time I wanted to maybe put a cute shirt on Lilli that says Big Sister or something, but I really am not sure if I should tell her right away since she really wants a baby sibling and God forbid something happen, I don't want her to be upset. I thought it would be better to tell her after we see a heartbeat?

Anyway, what are your ideas?

I need to borrow some of this PMA ... feeling really disillusioned today. Due to test 6th feb, and obviously I felt the need to test yesterday (why why why?) and of course :bfn:

Still, it's knocked me back. Even though it was early I am absolutely sure I am out this month :-( not even having any particular PMT symptoms, much less anything that could be attributed to pregnancy

Throw some of that PMA my way; I need to muster up some enthusiasm for the next cycle!!!

Sending you some PMA Ellie, https://www.ourplayland.com/images/smilies/gayfight2.gif

I'm going to hopefully test and get a :bfp: then test again using a digi, which will of course say Pregnant 1-2, then I'm going to take a photo on my phone and text it to my OH. Then hope he doesn't keel over at work :rofl:

I need to borrow some of this PMA ... feeling really disillusioned today. Due to test 6th feb, and obviously I felt the need to test yesterday (why why why?) and of course :bfn:

Still, it's knocked me back. Even though it was early I am absolutely sure I am out this month :-( not even having any particular PMT symptoms, much less anything that could be attributed to pregnancy

Throw some of that PMA my way; I need to muster up some enthusiasm for the next cycle!!!

PMA coming your way! :D

1-2 weeks pregnant, the Clearblue digi's also tell you how far along you are :D

Hi hun,

I know people that have tested and got 2 negatives then days later got postives so might still be too early. Sending lots of :dust:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->