Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

I thought a digi test would be easier for OH to understand than a line test :haha:

oh can I join, you ladies sound like such fun!! im trying to PMA myself a BFP this month also, im due to test on the 14th, just because it would be such a lovely thing to do! I have not detected my OV yet but hopefully in a couple of days, AF not due till the 17th at the earlist. good luck to everyone FX for loads of valentines BFPS :) :dust::dust::dust:

All updated! Sending PMA your way ladies! Think I have just got a good +ve opk, just got to decide when best to DTD now!! :D

x

Ok, so it looks like i havent ov'd yet :dohh:
I did 2 different types of OPK just to be sure! Ill keep an eye on it over the next few days. Im due to test 22nd Feb if i have another 35 day cycle (i hope not!)
THIS IS MY MONTH!!!! PMA PMA PMA!!:flower:

:bfp: for all of us! lol

xxx

GL mrs turner, hoepfully you get the +ve opk v.soon so you can get to work :D

x

I need to borrow some of this PMA ... feeling really disillusioned today. Due to test 6th feb, and obviously I felt the need to test yesterday (why why why?) and of course :bfn:

Still, it's knocked me back. Even though it was early I am absolutely sure I am out this month :-( not even having any particular PMT symptoms, much less anything that could be attributed to pregnancy

Throw some of that PMA my way; I need to muster up some enthusiasm for the next cycle!!!

Hi hun,

I know people that have tested and got 2 negatives then days later got postives so might still be too early. Sending lots of :dust:

xx

Awwwww thanks, I appreciate the support. :) still, I can't help but feel that I'm just waiting to start again in feb

hula might be good idea put peoples testing dates next to their name so we know whos testing what day so we can stalk them :) then u can update groups bfps :)

Great idea!! Am doing now :)

LADIES IF I HAVENT ALREADY PUT THEM ON CAN YOU LET ME KNOW YOU TESTING DATE PLZ. TY.

x

Ooh just worked out Valentine's Day will be 10DPO for me - bet I'll be testing then knowing me! lol! :rofl: That can be my official testing date :happydance:

im off to look now and year got mine same day .... this is fate :) we was meant tyo be bump buddies

Hi ladies, can I join? I'm loving the PMA!
I'm due to test around 15th. I'm trying to keep up my own PMA but have a nasty cold so am feeling sorry for myself!
But still determined to :sex: anyway!

Hi ladies, can I join? I'm loving the PMA!
I'm due to test around 15th. I'm trying to keep up my own PMA but have a nasty cold so am feeling sorry for myself!
But still determined to :sex: anyway!

Added to our list!! :)

x

How is everyone's PMA today? I tested this morning - :bfn: but it's still early. Going to test again on Thursday

my opk today is ALOT darker than even yesterday im sooo confused

Im doin ok! Thats pants about BfN but like you said still early!!

x

Yay for all the + OPK's :happydance: sorry you got a BFN racheal1981, Xing my fingers for you for thursday! :)

I tested this morning, but got a BFN - I'm 12dpo today & AF is due on Saturday.. keeping my PMA though, and will test again tomorrow! :thumbup: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->