Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

hello jo.t!

ahh i keep looking at first tri forums today, just keep thinking "i could be reading these properly this time next week"
im feeling so positive :D

Good for you Mumma!!! Iv had no symptoms! Sore boobs and cramps but that's it... Felt a bit sickly but nothing going on!!! Fx for you Mumma!!! Your testing tomorrow aren't you?! X

Was gonna but really dont fancy disappointment, as going away from OH this weekend and i dont wanna be miserable. so im gonna wait a bit longer (done well so far!) and test monday morning :)

Good luck for this month everyone! Symptoms are sounding promising! x

You will get it dolly! We both will :) future bump buddy!

Officially out! 3 days early too!!!!! Come in April bfp! Good luck everyone testing! Awww Mumma I wanted to be your bump buddy!!! X

Oh dolly :( that's rubbish! Bring on April though, ill most probably be joining you had AF cramps last night

I'm due AF at the start of April but I know she'll be here and I've not even ovulated yet :wacko:

Mumma! Be positive!

Rach, have you normally ovulated by now?! :-( x

No, I usually ovulate CD17/18 which is Tuesday/Wednesday, but as OH went home today and we bd'd yesterday morning and this morning I don't think there's much chance.

Positive heads! I'm on my way home now and picking up a frer for the morning :)

Good luck Mumma! Ah that's rubbish Rachel! Are u using opk?! Xx

No I'm just temping. No point in OPK's as I can't change when OH is here and when we get to BD.

That's truley pants! Maybe we will all be April bump buddies! Although mummas symptoms sound good!

Mumma make sure you let us know as soon as you have tested!!!!! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->