Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

Aww sorry that af got you hun, fingers crossed for april bfp :)

Congrats on your bfp, have a heathy n happy 9 months :)

xx

Congratulations on your BFP! :) Just need a few more now for the rest of you ladies - its defo a lucky thread xx Babydust xx

Sorry I've been quiet! Alot has happened past 24 hours! Mummapie. I'm so excited for you, please pop by with scans and updates etc won't you Hun!

Well yesterday was crazy, 3 days early for af and spent all day in agony had about 20 huge clots <tmi> and was really heavy :-( to top it off had emergency plumbers out all day today as I flooded the flat below me..... Right. Glass of wine me thinks!!!!!

Oh yes, and last nights dosage of one born every minute, also cooking a delicious dinner! <3 xx

Course I will hun :) added you as a friend x

Owwww I'll accept you :) so Mumma..... Did you do anything different this month?! Xxx

i drank grapefruit juice befoe ov.. and made sure i kept still after bd-ing. but thats it really. Oh and OPK's which i think helped alot :)

Ahh i love it, no idea why but i love bitter things.

I don't. Wonder if it would work if I mixed it with lemonade?

I reckon so, half and half. I had a couple of glasses a day. You could probably have a grapefruit for breakfast too if you covered it in sugar?! lol

Sweetener is what I used on weight watchers, can you have that?

OOH, congrats Mummapie!!! That is brilliant news, welcome to the club! Its only a matter of time before we all have BFP's and bumps! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->