Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

Onto cycle 5 for me. Can't believe you're 17 weeks already!!!

How are you?

Where are the sticky beans?!!! I really want you to join us!

I know cant believe it either! I am okay thanks. Had a bit of a scare on Monday and had to go hospital but all is ok thank god!!!

xx

Glad everything is ok!

No idea where my sticky BFP is, though I do have suspicions that I had a chemical last cycle as AF was ridiculously heavy with huge clots :wacko:

Hey ladies... Sorry for my absence! Been relaxing this month! Af is here right now but think pma this month! Hula we need a pic of ur belly pls! Glad your ok pickle xxx

Thanks! i will post a piccie for you later when on my laptop. Xx

This is a pic of my bump taken today, think it is a baby elephant in there :haha:

xx

Attachments

• Week17+6.jpg
    Week17+6.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 8
How's everyone doing?! Hula let's see some updated pics to spur us on?! I'm two days late !!!!!!!!!!!! X

FX'd Dolly. I'm on cycle 6 now. Trying the CBFM this time :)

Hiya ladies!! I just came on to post on here and you beat me too it!!! :haha:

How are you all doing? I keep checking to see if you have had any BFP's cause I know it is only a matter of time!!!!

xx

Attachments

• Week 21+3.jpg
    Week 21+3.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 20+2 scan - GIRL!!!!.jpg
    20+2 scan - GIRL!!!!.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2
I cant imagine! Did you not long come off the pill? Have you tried the sperm meets egg method I think it is? xx

Came off it on New Year's Eve, tried SMEP, tried OPK's and temping, trying the CBFM this month!

2 Days late Dolly :o Eeeek! when are you testing? Got everything crossed for you all!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->