Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

Sorry Mrsine, lets hope that was a sign of things to come though! Good luck clearbluesky. x

AF showed up this morning but I'm happy she did right on time...I'm also glad I didn't waste any tests this time around.

Rachael good luck to you too and what's your status? Any symptoms?

Sorry she got you x

I'm 9dpo had cramping the last couple of days.

Sorry clearblue, I'm trying to stay positive, huge temp drop today.

AF got me! I'm on CD3. Started a journal as well :thumbup:

190! That's an epic cycle :wacko:

I've got an appointment to see the doctor on Monday morning. nearly 7 months TTC and nothing, plus 7 months NTNP with my ex last year (not going to mention he was my ex mind) should hopefully warrant something to be looked into.

How did you get on at the docs? Mine wont look at my fertility until ive been trying for a year :shrug:

xx

I was told they wouldn't do anything until I've been trying for 2 years in one go. The doctor I saw said it was sod's law i'm not pregnant yet and wouldn't do a thing.

Going to see someone else nearer the end of the year.

I don't get the whole 1-2 year wait to get checked. Doesn't it make sense to know earlier rather than later if there's something wrong or something that can be fixed? bahhh frustrating! Hopefully you won't need to let it get to the end of the year dear!

I don't think I'm in for this month...Had a tragic loss of a very close friend so didn't/couldn't and didn't really feel like trying :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->