Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

8dpo and nothing to report :haha:

AF will be here on Monday :D

You never know! Will you test before Monday or wait?

AF came right on the dot for me this morning. I think we will try this month and use OPK's.

Well I tested this morning.

Got a super duper faint BFP on an IC, followed (after 4 painful hours of not going to pee!) by a pink line on a mid stream, and then this.....

Attachments

• 170.jpg
    170.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 0
Omfg congratulations!! Eeeeeeeeeeek soooooo happy for you! How you feeling chic? Xx

What fantastic news! I'll be stalking your pregnancy journal. Really happy for you Rachael! x

Excellent news rachael!! So happy for you xx

Rachael!!! I am so happy and excited for you. I didn't want to say anything but when you said you had no symptoms I thought maybe this is your month :)

Thanks everyone!

I'm feeling ok, just getting the odd queasy feeling here and there and getting tired easier :wacko:

The tiredness can get a hold of you but it gets better, then comes back :D

Xx

Nope - at least you're being prepared! I still have loads to buy, I wish I was more organised. It's a good way to pass the time too - for me the first 12 weeks dragged then its been flying by since then.

We're only getting bits, things that are too much of a bargain not to get now. Found a steriliser on one of the FB pages for £10, and brand new Avent DECT monitors for £20 :dance:

No deffo not too early! I got a few things before we got pregnant. Lmao. If you see bargains tgen i say go for it! Xx

Thanks everyone! Picked up my Avent monitors tonight, Love them :rofl:

Dont worry about buying - I had sooooooo much stuff before we were even trying lol!! Enjoy your purchases - I wish I'd bought more earlier on really - defo helps to spread it out. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->