POAS club for 20th-29th September

Please can i join this club? Nasty old :witch: got me yesterday :cry: Guess I'll be testing about 23rd September. Good luck everyone xx

*hisses at cinn's witch to scare her off*

you'll always belong with us, no matter where you are in your cycle!!!

A UTI. Just lovely! Well, at least I'll finish my 10 day of antibiotics before CD14!
Talk about cutting it close...

witch gotcha cinn? sorry girl... next month for sure! we're all going to be 1st tri buddies, i can feel it ;)

jeannie... darn! that sux... hopefully you're not in too much pain! feel better soon :hugs:

good luck ryder and josie!

aaah sorry josiejo x x x x
i keep getting tummy aches but i think its where i am unwell not the witch. i dunno anymore! keep burping sick as well feel really ill. eeeeeeeew x x x x x wish she would hurry up i keep getting bfns x x x x x grrr

Can you put me in on the 25th? Thanks!

Can I join? Put me down for the 23rd! The :witch: hit yesterday, and she brought all of your :witch:es with her to party today... So, you're all in the clear! I can't imagine anyone has a :witch: free with the mess they've left me! :(

Onward and upward to September test dates! Clomid cycle #2! :bfp:s all around!

all added good luck girls the egg race begins x x x x

yay meg, welcome to our club!! good luck :D

of course you're our fairy godmother now, cinn! you can sprinkle all sorts of dust onto us from first tri :):):)

Sorry to hear that the :witch: got you Meg, I'm having a heavy one myself :growlmad: . Hope the :witch: stays away from you Cinn xx

Ugh... sorry Josie! I understand... luckily it's not so bad today! Whew! About to take my first Clomid dose this cycle! YAY! :)

Good luck keeping the :witch: away, cinn! :hugs: You and Urch are our role models for Sept!

witch just got me! gggrrrrrrr looks like im back in the gang then. i shall put myself down for... 30th

nooooooooooo.... cinn that sux so hard. i was sure that was it for you!! :( :hugs: how are you feeling? :hugs:

fine, i didnt get my hopes up. just a bit gutted but hey... i can drink at my hen do after all! x x x x lol

Awwww, Cinn ... so sorry! Here's to lots of September :bfp:

:dust: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->