POAS club for 20th-29th September

witch just got me! gggrrrrrrr looks like im back in the gang then. i shall put myself down for... 30th

Really???? I SO had my fingers crossed for you that this was a sticky bean!!!
Have you tried taking any more HPTs? You mentioned you got a faint :bfp: and some women DO get their period during their pregnancies.

yeah i had 1 period with last pregnancy but didnt have cramping with it. so im taking it that this isnt a preg bean. oh well huh! x x x x x
this is/was cd32 now cd1 OBVIOUSLY but i was thinking... "that means my cycles are getting shorter again"
3 days shorter mmmmm i wonder huh. x x x

UPDATE... woke up feeling sick/nausious this morning. and there is hardly any flo now, tmi but ... slimy and watered down like its not right, (hardly shows up when i wipe) so if i carry on feeling like this will go see doctors.
my doctors probably wont see because of there strict ruling me but i will tell them about my bfp and explain my flo. if anyone else has had this PLEASE pm me. x x x x x i would write a thread but i already feel like a price idiot for saying anything about my bfp x x x x

love cinnamum x x x

meg & cinn, sorry the witches got you girls! boo them!

cinn
1) you're not an idiot!!! *gets mad face out of closet*
2) aren't threads like this supposed to be filled with serious weird symptom spottings?
3) i still have my hopes up for you bc of your flow info

Hey hun u aint an idiot for posting anything - by god I posted mine in first trimester and it was a chemical !. THats what BNB is all about somewhere we can get our inner worries and thoughts off our chest regardless of how silly or immaterial we feel they are - I know I have asked some of the most silly questions some times but got the most wonderful answers !

Hope it stays light and disappears and you get your BFP !

cinn... you are not an idiot! i think we all understand on here about the trials and tribulations of ttc and would never think you were an idiot for getting excited about a faint pos...i thought that was it for sure too! :hugs:

26th for me please :) got the PMA flowing for this month. started taking 1400mg of vitex and 2000mg of evening primrose oil this cycle so fingers crossed and :dust: to all you ladies

I'm back from France with more than a suntan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep that :bfp:on for me!!!!!

Did a test 2 days before AF was due on an IC....it was positive....did another on superdrug day after AF due and was a very strong pos......did a digi with conception indicator at 18 DPO and it said 3+ weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still in shock will put pics up later in announcements when unpacked!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OOOOPS just realised wrong thread???!!!!!:blush:

Fantastic news - I got my BFP then it went to chemical so onwards and upwards xxx

Hi folks just catching up after a weekend away.

Cinn try testing again in a couple of days if :witch: hasn't come on full flow. Keeping fx'd for you.

Fluffy - sorry to hear news re chemical. I am still not sure mine is a sticky bean as my symptoms are nigh on non existant. Good luck for next month - are you seeing your GP? :hugs:

Jaccib congratulations - hope you have a great 9 months and you enjoyed your holiday.

Butterfly congrats on getting the ebay cheapies

Good luck to everyone on this thread.:dust:

Yes hopefully I have a pelvic/ovarian scan booked for 7th and seeing gyna again in October but am gonna see GP hopefully tomorrow to talk about my chemical as im sure I have a progesterone problem.

well my af is heavy now so no worries.
i have put myself down for the 29th because the last cycle was 32days.
hopefully this cycle will be even shorter. fingers crossed. i have been sewing today making a ragdoll mouse. might post pics later if i can be bothered i'm in a fowl mood after what happened yesterday, but anyone TTC would be the same. lol
makes me wonder... is it better to be NTNP?
october is our WTT month because thats when TJ was conceived. dont want birthdays too close together.
does it matter??? mmmm i wont think too much about it till it gets to the time lol

aw, i want to see your mouse, cinn! i love sewing but haven't been doing much of it lately... i can't wait to have a baby to sew for! i already have tons of ideas of what i'd make for a boy or girl :)

i had my parents over today which was fun! we went for a walk in my neighborhood with the dog and found the local public school my kids would go to if they weren't going to be in french immersion... walking distance, but i want my kids to be bilingual! i know, a little far down the road ;) but a girl can dream!! cd7 is booooring...

Hello all! Wow I missed quite a bit being gone this weekend! Well im back and AF has finally left the building...on my 3rd day of Clomid today and it's been going ok, nothin too crazy for side effects so we'll see if this magical drug shortens my horendously long cycles!!!

Cinn could you put me down for the 29th also?! I'm not sure if that will even be close to my cycle length but we'll just have to see! Thanks!

sorry for being a little dense but what is POAS?

pee on a stick :) we're all due for our periods at the same time so its fun to while away the month here!

Hello all! Wow I missed quite a bit being gone this weekend! Well im back and AF has finally left the building...on my 3rd day of Clomid today and it's been going ok, nothin too crazy for side effects so we'll see if this magical drug shortens my horendously long cycles!!!

Cinn could you put me down for the 29th also?! I'm not sure if that will even be close to my cycle length but we'll just have to see! Thanks!

You'll probably O between the 6th and the 11th of September... give or take a few days. Chances are that you're cycle will definitely be over by the 29th. I'm on my 3rd dose of Clomid today, and I'm testing on the 23rd. :)

Good luck!

~CLOMID COATED BABY DUST FOR US BOTH*~

Hi,

AF just arrived, so can you put me on for the 27th? It is a day after my birthday so we will see if I am lucky!

Thanks for adding me in. :hugs:
Not sure if I might be a few days after if no AF. My cycle still seems to be settling down but I think my cycle might stabilise from 31 to 28 this month (wishful thinking!)

:hugs: and :dust: to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->