POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

just checked my tampon it had a little bit of brown on it and like a pin head size drop of red..

brittany: Really sounds like it could be Implantation Bleeding to me, have you done anymore HPT's since you though AF came?

Hmm, I would see how things go but if AF doesn't come on full flow soon then it must be IB :shrug: Fingers crossed for you hun! :hugs: I had Implantation Bleeding the day I was due AF last time we got pregnant, I thought it was over but as it happened, It turned out I was pregnant :)

well i lied i do have a another test other than the digi but its that blue dye one

I'd wait... Nah, I don't have the willpower! Praying for you! :hug:

yeah! i think af will be here.. i think she is just messing with me. :(

Jaymes: Haha I know what you mean! I'm following your lead and testing everyday and hopefully it will lead to a BFP! :D

haha jaymes you are too funny! i may use that blue dye one to get it out of my house!

I'd probably use it I it was there. I hope your BFP comes soon!

I've still not started AF but I've run out if test so I can't :s only got opt left - o no!!!

lol mexx im going to use it here in a few! and hopefully no AF comes to see you either!

Good luck!!! Hope you come back excited :)

Annoyed nothing left to test with grrrrr

u can use your opt is you want the test line just has to be darker than the control line then you would need to go buy a hpt to confirm!

I will try one of those before bed after holding for a while.

Its weird that its not started, was sure it would yesterday..... strange

Seems like both of you have good signs and a good chance! Specially since AF is taking a hiatus for both of you!!

Yup, yay for puke!!

all of you ladies are soo sweet! took it and it was negative so negative the blue dye was 100% clear. that is how negative it was lol that is pretty bad!

I will continue to be on this website cause i'm addicted and i know i said i wasn't going to try, but who am i kidding? I'm buying more opts as we speak! Lets just hope I O early this time! 20 days is way too long to wait!

Aww, sorry it was negative.

I dont know what to think any more with these negatives - its very strange.

I think i'd be like you - wouldn't be ale to give up trying!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->