Poppets Baby & Toddler Gear

Random would be 6 posts ...no? :lol:

Its because they try and try again and because BnB is highly moderated when someone posts a link of 'possible' spam we get the link ...as you see I got what you posted ;) so then whist member go spam happy posted **** in order to post their spam theres chance for a mod to spot it and ban them.

Hope that makes sense!

90% of the genuine members don't actually even try and post any links within their first 10 posts tbh

oh and I am sorry I called it silly, this whole thing is having me on very short tether veering between floods of tears and thinking every other person in the human race is a con artist out to hurt me and my family. Think chronic lack of sleep is kicking after nearly a year-argh.

No its fine :lol: Was just trying to explain why - I'm half asleep is all :blush: give me until 2 and I'll be awake.

Have you lost much £?

We lost just over £300, somehow doesn't sound that much compared to some others who had ordered a lot more from them, but had been waiting for months till we could afford it, dh did some extra work, now I kind of think why did he bother when he could have been at home with us-took quite a lot of extra hours to get it together.

£10 is too much to lose! Its your money you worked for it not them :(

Did you see the address my OH posted? If you had the balls I'd go knock he front door!! Its awfu one of the most expensive things in your life is baby not only that most are essential. I think its discusting they took your money knowing the position they were in.

Thanks for the address, am in the process of writing to them as consumer direct advised us too, and will use that address. Would definitely go knock on their door if I didn't live the other end of the country. At least that address gives us somewhere to send the papers if we decide to go ahead through the small claims court.

send copies to all addresses you know recorded/signed for.

Good luck

:D

I tried writing to them as per the advice of Consumer Direct and the letter to their Chester address was delivered but they still haven't bothered to contact me!

it is so frustrating because they are obviously not quite out of business. Have you asked them straight out for a refund?

Just want to tell you all, I ordered a bugaboo footmuff 18 Sept. The same old story it never arrived, no replies to my emails etc. I sent them a letter to the Wrexham address recorded delivery, which has been returned!
I was fuming, how can these people be so heartless. My loss was nothing compared with the amount of money some of you have lost....
However I nearly fainted when checking my bank account I actually have a REFUND from POPPETS. YES A REFUND.......
I pray you all receive your goods or a refund. Dont give up. KEEP EMAILING THEM
Good Luck

Thats great, did you ask them for a refund or did they just do it automatically? I have come to the conclusion that I shouldn't bother waiting to see if they might deliver my items and just try and get a refund. I am prepared to go through the small claims court though I they are funny with me but it will take months.

I emailed them to say they were in breech of contract as they had failed to deliver the ordered item. Therefore I required a full refund within 30 days.
Still cant believe they refunded me.
Dont give in Good luck

Just checked my bank account and I have finally had a refund too! Hope everyone else gets sorted soon.
xxx

that is really good. Hopefully it is another good sign for the rest of us.

oh my god it arrived. being a bit of a bitch seems to work. I hope every one else gets their stuff soon.

will post the from address on my parcels later in case any one wants them. My phone keeps killing my posts.

Thats excellent news so glad your all getting your money or products x

After reading all these horror stories I was worried I would never get my Mutsy Carry Cot so I emailed them last week demanding a refund and guess what?! My carry cot turned up yesterday after 3 weeks of waiting!!

Trouble is...now I have 2 carry cots and 3 raincovers!

Hope everyone else is as lucky with their orders.

Thats annoying for you but great it arrived. Think they have handled all this terribly.
It looks like they have a logistics company doing the sending out which might be why they are arriving.-they are called mam logistics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->