Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

Sort of see a Muttaqin here....kindly on loan from Sara :)
OH says "what did you buy such a girly nappy for?"
Me: "I didnt buy it, Ive borrowed it"
OH: "Borrowed? How can you borrow a nappy" *confused look*

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/dewsnapponies2/Theo29thand30thMarch044.jpg

I love Jetters rainbow organised tower :rofl: !

I figured i'd make the most of being so organised while i'm still baby-less cos I'm fairly certain I wont be so when he's here :rofl:

MummyKaya I LOVE your nappies!! What is the third one, is it a mini la la?? I LOVE the girls La La's... *sigh*

Rachel Leyla is SO beautiful, love her hair and smile in that pic!! That nappy looks made for her colours wise with her lovely skin tone :thumbup:

Aw Squish Theo is so cute and alert! I love that nappy, don't think it's girly at all!

I love Jetters rainbow organised tower :rofl: !

I figured i'd make the most of being so organised while i'm still baby-less cos I'm fairly certain I wont be so when he's here :rofl:

MummyKaya I LOVE your nappies!! What is the third one, is it a mini la la?? I LOVE the girls La La's... *sigh*

Rachel Leyla is SO beautiful, love her hair and smile in that pic!! That nappy looks made for her colours wise with her lovely skin tone :thumbup:

Got it in one! I love the girlie ones too, so pretty.
Im after the black damask la la next :winkwink: So naughty tho, spent well over a weeks wages on nappies the past three days....:dohh:

Ry's new longies

https://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac232/MrsLF_2010/IMG_0335.jpg

I'm really liking mutts, off to have a look x

Ryan is SUPER cute!
sooo many cute photos recently!!!

I *would* have gotten a piccie of Theo in the loaned Goodmama from Sara but he pooped in it less than 30 seconds after having it on!!! We got some poop leakage out the side straight away so need to see (once its washed..haha) whether it was me fitting it badly or if they arent going to suit Theo....

The Mutt is lovely, very soft, shame it needs a wrap but good that I have supercute wraps :)

Kirsten- freya looks sooo cute! abigail fits her mini la la's better than her small ittis!! Heres her in one yesterday...

Rachel- Leyla is adorable!! That is such a lovely nappy!

squish, theo looks like such a character...i always think he should have captions or speech bubbles in all his pics!!

lfernie- ry has such a cute smile! he looks so cheeky!! :haha:

Attachments

• P1010888.jpg
    P1010888.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 21
I think he will be a cheeky wee thing! Love all the fluffy bums... I seem to be wanting to buy more fitteds and woolies than pockets! I love the matching nappies,longies and teeshirts x

Sort of see a Muttaqin here....kindly on loan from Sara :)
OH says "what did you buy such a girly nappy for?"
Me: "I didnt buy it, Ive borrowed it"
OH: "Borrowed? How can you borrow a nappy" *confused look*

Ha ha ha - that made me laugh, this is what makes cloth so fun - you cant swap and borrow pampers and huggies :haha:

https://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs383.snc3/23425_409322555900_750995900_5625608_5672493_n.jpg

Yaaaay SIO purple Itti!!! :cloud9: I think I'm going to rather like these...!

Ooh lovely nappies kaya!!

Ok, to those with mini la la's, are they massive?!! I got my first one today (LOVE it!) but Freya has crossed over waist tabs and I put it on the medium rise setting as that is what our other nappies are on, but by the looks of it she could easily get away with the small setting.

How on earth do those with smaller babies (there must be plenty of people with a smaller baby than an 18lb 10 month old) wear these?!

https://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab231/freya100509/DSC00049.jpg

It is gorgeous though, I neeeed some more!

Ooooh thats lovely - the plum one i got off love bunny is massive on Leila. I really like the black damask but the pink is really pretty. We have used ours twice and had some leakage so need to fiddle with it a bit i think.

Cant contain myself with all this pretty fluff and cute CUTE babies!!

SO here is an updated stash pic... - 2 muttaqins

I think my stash is just about finished.. (apart form Large sizes) and a couple of night nappies i still have to find.. and the HL coop :dohh:

I think in the end ill have about 50 nappies.. :thumbup: (counting the ones still in my possession but up for sale (and not in the pic)

Attachments

• IMG00173.jpg
    IMG00173.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 20
I have 4 mini lala's and i think theyre awesome, NEVER had a leak!

Have set it on medium cause thats what all her other are on but it leaks at the legs so think it needs to be small. Will try that once its dry. If i dont get on with it will offer you first refusal as we were fighting over it :haha:

I had a leak, it was just the insert being slim and having it on the med setting... been fine on small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->