Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

1 small SIO lilac itti
1 small SIO baby pink itti

£11 posted each....both brand spanking new!

Wow I love Jasmine's nappy. Looks like she does too!

I can't believe I forgot that a new nappy had arrived! We went away for the weekend and it was here when we got back, but in the hassle of unpacking I just had a quick look and then left it on the dining table. I just found it now and it's sooooo lovely.

It's a Mammy Made one and it's beautiful!

https://www.moohouse.co.uk/personal/mammymade.jpg

OMG she looks so gorgeous!! Can't wait for mine either!! :happydance:

it always makes me go a little bit squishy inside when i see a baby with one of my nappies on :cloud9:

x

It's an amazing nappy too! I put a flip stay dry insert in the pocket and then forgot about changing her... she was in it for over 5 hours and was completely dry when I finally remembered. No leaks or anything. Thank you!

it always makes me go a little bit squishy inside when i see a baby with one of my nappies on :cloud9:

x

It's an amazing nappy too! I put a flip stay dry insert in the pocket and then forgot about changing her... she was in it for over 5 hours and was completely dry when I finally remembered. No leaks or anything. Thank you!

:happydance:

x

haha well i will gladly make it for you babes, its under fleece in the nappy bit of my shop :D

as far as i know i have quite a bit of leopard and at least 1 faux leopard :D

x

ooooh yes please!

How much? And would wrap/boosters etc be included?

Thanks hunny x

Yay for Molly back in Ittis!
Gosh shes getting big, almost 4 months...where has the time gone?

Love Molly's longies! Where did you get that headband from btw? I don't like the frilly fussy ones but Leyla's hair is getting a bit out of control now - the poor thing always has it in her eyes - and one like that would be perfect.

Laura you not getting on with Itti's? after all that buying! :(

Nah claire, im still in love with ittis just the sios dont work for us!! :-( abigail needs the aios for her chicken legs :dohh:

Peppermint itti! (Thank you Laura :D)
https://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs458.ash1/25188_373874386403_503001403_3787250_5948512_n.jpg

LOVE molly in the peppermint!! Nice to see its gone to a good home :D Looks such a good fit on her too!

Yay for Molly back in Ittis!
Gosh shes getting big, almost 4 months...where has the time gone?

It's crazy! She's 16 weeks... that seems like such a big age :lol: it's amazing just how much she's changed in the last few weeks really. It's going too quickly :cry:

Going a bit picture mad recently! Think I'm going to take a photo of Leyla in each of her nappies and make a facebook album. My family think I'm mad :rofl:

Here's today's fluffy post...

WNNN - the minkee is sooooo soft :cloud9:
https://www.moohouse.co.uk/personal/flowerchildbrown.jpg

And another WNNN
https://www.moohouse.co.uk/personal/flowerchildwhite.jpg

Muttaqin fitted - it's so nice and stretchy and we love giraffes.
https://www.moohouse.co.uk/personal/pinkgiraffes.jpg

We got these at the beginning of the week... nice preloved longies that have restored my faith in second hand woolies!
https://www.moohouse.co.uk/personal/longies.jpg

I only have a few more things on the way and then I'm finished buying fluff for at least a month. :cry: Needs must!

Leyla has such beautiful fluff! I saw those longies and wanted them :lol: but am glad they went to little leyla :D

I get her hairbands from claire's accessories in the kiddies bit. They're lovely, not too tight. I use them to cover up her cradle cap, poor thing. x

The little speech marks next to quote is multi quote so if you click those on the posts you want to reply to, then the quote button on one of those... they should all appear in the same box.

Leyla has such beautiful fluff! I saw those longies and wanted them :lol: but am glad they went to little leyla :D

I get her hairbands from claire's accessories in the kiddies bit. They're lovely, not too tight. I use them to cover up her cradle cap, poor thing. x

Thanks! The longies are quite long but I'm not sure how long they'll fit her for around the bum :cry:

I'm going shopping tomorrow so will definitely head to Claire's Accessories then. It's either that or cut her hair and I'm not ready for that!

Muttaqin fitted - it's so nice and stretchy and we love giraffes.
https://www.moohouse.co.uk/personal/pinkgiraffes.jpg

that is sooooo cute!!!

ooooh yes please!

How much? And would wrap/boosters etc be included?

Thanks hunny x

nappy by itself would be £7, you will easily do with that because you can stuff it as much or as little as you want but if you want you can get a matching booster/liner for £2 and a wrap which you dont need for this nappy but can use over others for £1.50

how do you quote people twice? like split quotes?

see next to where it says quote then theres speech marks and a plus sign? click the plus sign on every post you want to quote, then when you get to the bottom click post reply and there you have it!

x

Thanks! The longies are quite long but I'm not sure how long they'll fit her for around the bum :cry:

I'm going shopping tomorrow so will definitely head to Claire's Accessories then. It's either that or cut her hair and I'm not ready for that!

Her hair is gorgeous! I hope Molly is so lucky :D Claires has gorgeous little clips and things too. I bought some tiny bracelets because they were on sale :lol: figured I'd save them for when she's older.

Her hair is gorgeous! I hope Molly is so lucky :D Claires has gorgeous little clips and things too. I bought some tiny bracelets because they were on sale :lol: figured I'd save them for when she's older.

Hehe she kind of looks like an old man with a comb over though cos it's rubbed off on the back but the top and sides are really long. :rofl: I don't know what to do with it! Don't think Leyla thinks she lucky really cos she rubs her head from side to side a lot in bed, when she wakes up it's all knotted and matted so I have to spend ages combing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->