Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

Lol love the lala!!! It looks so good on boys doesnt it ;)

Cole can last in it for 4 hours or so.. i really like it and will get some more at some point when i can get my hands on a second hand one :D

omg i need that Teeshirt..... i'm gonna get one for next bubba...you think Rob will tell me off for buying for a baby that we havent even concieved yet ?!?!?! LOL

Ohhh the c&c toys look cute... WANT! Hurry up, HIP grant!!

I LOVE the lactivist tees but i'm too afriad to buy them in case I can't hack breastfeeding *shameface*

Ohhh the c&c toys look cute... WANT! Hurry up, HIP grant!!

I LOVE the lactivist tees but i'm too afriad to buy them in case I can't hack breastfeeding *shameface*

we'll be here to offer advice and support for you hun :thumbup:

Hey if my friend Kate can start BFing after the birth she had, two major ops and almost 9 weeks in hospital anyone with a bit of determination and a stroke of luck can do it! She is somewhat more determined to BF than most though...LOL

I am determined, but also a total wuss!!! *hangs head* I will do my bloody best though :) thanks maffie :hugs: Maybe I SHOULD buy some lactivist tees to motivate me!!

you got yourself some laninosh? You got that you are set for the cracked nipples etc bit. Its then really just being tired (co sleeping solves that one) and if you get blocked ducts/mastitis/thrush...but those dont happen to everyone, Ive only ever had a blocked duct once and that was my own silly fault!

love love love that t-shirt... wheres it from again?

AS i'm super happy to hear that Freddies mum has been able to get bf'ing going, thats fantastic!

:rofl: great pic squish!!! And I love that T-Shirt lfernie, been thinking of getting a lactivist t-shirt for Smallo!

x

I need more nappies! I have £50 to spend and can't see much I want...what's wrong with me? :wacko: x

She's actually taken to screeching recently... she loves the sound :/ my poor ears, haha.

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs426.ash1/23604_380943987869_580847869_3590120_826429_n.jpg

Fi not enjoying the Mutt! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->