Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

aahhh all the tiny ones - gorgeous :cloud9:

veganmum - Frank shares a birthday with my daughter although shes 4 now :cloud9:

Gorgeous ladies :D Tiny babies look super, super cute in fluff :cloud9:

:haha:30th November;

Brody in a small itti - in at 9weeks&5days.

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i243/ms_17/e8046ad9.jpg

fatty is in medium now! boy loves the booby juice, what can i say :winkwink:

Awww look at those chunky thighs!! Harrison is still in smalls... i swear this kid will never grow! :wacko:

Really Hayley? I remember seeing him in an itti just a couple of weeks after birth and he seemed to fit it well! He was also big at birth wasn't he? How is he doing! I've not been on in sooo long!

I don't really think brody would fit smalls now, that day was the first day I'd tried it on him and it just seemed awful tight! Put a medium on him today and it seemed much better, so went and ordered 5more! They are so neat on! I love it!

He was big!! He is long and skinny... rather than chubby! I want rolls and tyres, he just has "plump" thighs! Itti smalls fit him, but he is in between snaps atm... still on 2nd smallest setting though! Mediums have leg gape but are fine roung the waist... need to fatten him up to get him in the smalls again!

He fits blueberry mini deluxe's... thats how skinny he is!!

Elsie in one of her new nappies!
Don't know if it needs a wrap though as it was sold to me as a pocket but it's not :( really hoping its an aio :wacko:
skull.jpg

Arianna in her first cloth nappy ever (Fuzzi Bunz perfect size, size small)! It made her laugh.

Attachments

• IMGP1668.jpg
    IMGP1668.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 15
beautiful hunni, i love fuzzibunz, not so much on the pretty side for nappys but reliable for sure

Its not wet yet, so its looking like an aio *phew* lol

Arianna looks pleased with her first nappy :)

aww first fluff pic is a milestone! :haha:

shes sooo cute in it :flower:

I have no idea lol all I was told it was a WAHM. I could find out where she got it from if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->