Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

^^ You know you're a clothaholic when you memorize the WN gelato names, ;)

Aaah I was looking at that fabric on the weenotion site :) Gorgeeeoussss

Ha ha I need to sell some I have like 20 I never use :dohh:

I reallllly want to get one that says 'born at home' but need to wait as ive spent too much :dohh:

Are weenotions actually good nappies? I've never tried them? Whats the best type to get for daytime? They are gorgeous!

I love my weenotions and I've never had a problem with them but I think that every baby suits different nappies

I love WN as much as I love Issys!! Although the sized ones definitely suit Saraya better than the OS!

Aaah I was looking at that fabric on the weenotion site :) Gorgeeeoussss

Ha ha I need to sell some I have like 20 I never use :dohh:

I reallllly want to get one that says 'born at home' but need to wait as ive spent too much :dohh:

thats the one i want next too !!!

I've found something on the weenotions site I want! I have to sell a few nappies to fund it though! :sadface:

Sure you have 80 odd nappies!! ^^^^

You can afford to sell a few! Lol. Take no heed, I'm clearly jealous!! :)

Sure you have 80 odd nappies!! ^^^^

You can afford to sell a few! Lol. Take no heed, I'm clearly jealous!! :)

The majority of them are XS and S though, that's what I'm gonner sell some of, keep most for the rest of our kids! If anyone wants any XS or S minki's , I'm your girl!!

Ha ha I need to sell some small wn and a medium moo wn I only like the sized ones too.

I'm lurking in wait for someone to mention they're waiting to have their baby and want cheap cloth, then I'm gonner jump on them like a nappy-selling ninja and not leave them alone until they buy my nappies lol!

Lol I've an ish-stash already for Atticus and he's not due til July! I wanna get some teeny fits I thinkkkk

Ooooh I love the name Atticus!! It's on my list for baby no 2. Mostly from the story behind the name but also from the song by The Noisettes. SO fab xx

Lol I've an ish-stash already for Atticus and he's not due til July! I wanna get some teeny fits I thinkkkk

I've already got 10 newborn nappies for Pud and "he's" not due till Dec :haha:

Aw tannembaum I was due Xmas day and my bump was called baby Jesus for the whole 9 months!! :haha:

X x x

I had Atticus on my boys list when I was pregnant with Saraya :] My OH isn't keen on it but he's come round... especially with me having been so sick this pregnancy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->